Steven A

Harbaugh Reportedly Being Offered $125Mil for 10 Years

And a stipulation that for 2024, he will not entertain an NFL offer.

WWW.MSN.COM

And what is being offered up north? DeBoer is going to be a white-hot commodity, college and NFL. The $12.5 million buyout won't even be a hiccup in an elite offer.

The guy can't recruit, the NFL has to be a very interesting prospect for this guy. Maybe another reason he can't recruit, everyone knows his days are numbered in college football.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

GULP! No wonder Jim advocates for directly paying the players. Entertain NFL offers? What NFL team would be willing to match this offer?

Huge game coming up vs. Saint Nick. Jim is PO 0-2. Nick is 16-6 including BCS games. Jim loses the corps of his 3-year B1G champ team. What will the rebuild look like? He is being out-recruited by Day and DL. 

At $12.5M a year, I'm reasonably certain that Jim would be making more money than the governor of Michigan and everyone on the governor's staff.

On 12/24/2023 at 10:19 AM, Jon Joseph said:

I'm reasonably certain that Jim would be making more money than the governor of Michigan and everyone on the governor's staff.

As Babe Ruth said about making more than the president, "I had a better year".

• Haha 1

I’d offer him 126 mil to stay away 

• Haha 1

I’m sure they wouldn’t regret that at all in 2 years 🙄

They’re going to get hammered if he stays.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Jim Harbough (JH) is one of the best coaches in football.

JH has won everywhere he’s been (even Stanford), although he hasn’t won the big one, yet. However, JH quickly wears out his welcome with his abrasive personality. 

I wonder if Michigan has an out, if the NCAA drops the hammer on the program and/or JH. He has been daring the NCAA to do something since he has been at UM. 

If Michigan wanted to really put pressure on him, they would subtract $1Mil for every point 'Bama beats them buy if he doesn't sign before the game.

• Haha 1

Oregon Duck - He's a successful coach in the regular season. 1-1 in bowl games at Stanford. 1-6 at Michigan including 0-2 in the PO.

On 12/24/2023 at 12:07 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Oregon Duck - He's a successful coach in the regular season. 1-1 in bowl games at Stanford. 1-6 at Michigan including 0-2 in the PO.

I acknowledged in my original post that he hasn’t won the big one, yet, but he puts his team in a position to win. This is Michigan’s 3rd consecutive playoff appearance. How many other coaches can claim this accomplishment before the expanded playoff?

Last year was a bad loss but the year before he lost to Georgia (I don’t know how anyone could use this as a knock against him). He also regularly beats Ohio State, who has a more talented roster. Most Oregon fans would be happy to be able to beat our #1 rival…

Jim Harbough is one of the top 5 current college coaches and has proven that he can win in the NFL. 

• Applause 1

On 12/24/2023 at 7:16 AM, Steven A said:

And a stipulation that for 2024, he will not entertain an NFL offer.

WWW.MSN.COM

But... For the majority of us the NFL offers ARE entertaining to watch. 

• Thumbs Up 1