Sandy Rocks

Pac-12 Channel is Awful

I am watching the game tonight with ASU. The screen blurs, jerks, and freezes. You can hardly tell what is happening, I only know if the ball goes in because they take the ball out.  I know this is not new information but it is particularly frustrating. I will not miss this channel.

The ducks seem to still be having difficulty integrating the new players but it seems to be getting better. Good to see Biddle again. Now if they can just get the ball in the basket and I can actually see it happen. It would be wonderful.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can't wait to get off this channel as well, for so many reasons. It's streaming well for me in Montana on Spectrum.

They seem to be getting back to the old line up a little more which is definitely helping. Dante and Bittle are going to take some time to integrate, the entry pass to the low post seams to be a foreign concept. That said there's some real nice flashes of what can be like Dante dishing the ball from the inside out for a 3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. What a second half. Highest scoring percentage in Duck history, I think around 80% or more at the time the announcer commented. They were behind by ten at one point in the first half and won by twenty. Good play on both ends of the court, as they say good defense creates good offense. I think they finally got it going and finally showed how good they can really be.

They finally shut down Perez the last 15 minutes, who was their top scorer and was tearing up the court in the first half. Some beautiful blocks in the game. The reception was still lousy by hopefully I can catch some highlights.

• Thumbs Up 2

Your problem with picture is not PAC-12 Network.  I had a perfect picture in Eugene on Comcast.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe so. I have Dish. I only seem to have these problems when I watch the PAC-12 channel. 

As much as I dislike Spectrum, I have to say the feed for tonight's game was perfect.

It always depends on how you watch a broadcast or stream, and what the conduit is. I happened to watch this game on a bunch of platforms- direct feeds via Xfinity cable and Direct TV/Dish (whatever Hot Mama's Wings has when I picked up food) and those were perfect. I also streamed via the Pac-12 App on my basement TV, and it was only OK, but casting or using an HDMI cable from my phone or laptop was crappy.

For reference, I cancelled Xfinity for YouTubeTV in October, so I have to use my 80 year-old father's Xfinity online account to watch/stream the Pac-12 Network. Xfinity/Comcast is pretty smart, and they absolutely tank the quality of your stream/cast if you are not watching via your home wifi network.

Edited by 2002duck

I had a great pic on my TV with Dish. Only issue is why the cameras are so far away. No glitches. I will not miss the P12 network though.

I'd love to be able to get the Pac-12 network so I could complain about how bad it is. Alas, in Texas all you get are the B10 and SEC. Can't wait for next year. 

On 1/26/2024 at 8:47 AM, Duxster said:

I'd love to be able to get the Pac-12 network so I could complain about how bad it is. Alas, in Texas all you get are the B10 and SEC. Can't wait for next year. 

If you are willing to use a streaming service, you can watch it on Fubo from anywhere in the world.

Edited by ElPatoUO

Just when do we transition to Big 10 TV?

I'm in New Jersey and watching the Pac-12 Network on Sling TV.  Gotta say, picture quality is pretty good, I have no complaints.  Prolly will work well all over the country.