Steven A

Expanded Playoffs Down to 11 Teams, or So Says Deion

Great beginning "Deion Sanders’ mouth is already writing checks his team can’t cash" and then ending to article "So buckle up and get ready for another season in which Colorado will be the biggest story in college football that everyone will forget about a few weeks later."

DEADSPIN.COM

Colorado was pathetic after September, but Coach Prime is already making College Football Playoff predictions

The show must go on. 

The question becomes will the players show up?

Anything to keep media attention I guess.

"If you’re one of those people who thought Sanders would have learned something from his first season as a Power Five coach, you were wrong."

"...this is the same man who said he wished they 'had a little more privacy' last season."

You can't make this stuff up!  Isn't he the opposite of Dan Lanning? Truly playing for the clicks?

Pocket Collapses on Sanders_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

• Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Neon has never been shy when it comes to opening his mouth. More click bait.

Yet, in one season Sanders took a moribund CU to one of the most watched CFB teams.

At Nebraska will be a B1G game to see if the Buffs team can beat the Cornhuskers back-to-back. CU plays Baylor, K State, Cincinnati, OK State, and Utah in Boulder. At Arizona will be an interesting game. Ditto at UCF.

His kid is back at QB as is preseason AA Travis Hunter. The OL can't be worse. I think that in the B12 the Buffs could be a player for a conference title.

My father-in-law, who was a big Dallas Cowboy fan, had an interesting take on Neon. I used to call him the world's biggest hot dog. He liked that characterization and coined a new nickname for him: Mustard. Interestingly, all his many friends knew of whom he spoke when first hearing Dad's characterization for the first time, and they started using it themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 wins tops

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

That would be some turnaround, from last place in the PAC to playoffs? I'm skeptical..lol