Charles Fischer

Got a Father-Son/Daughter Duck Story to Share?

Sometimes bonding over Our Beloved Ducks creates great memories.  Got one for Fathers Day?

Six Ducklings_Pac12 Video.jpg

How CUTE is that?  Great parents!

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Went to Eugene to see my 4th generation Duck son for breakfast and fathers day visit this morning. Almost broke the streak, but he will finish up next year!

Hopefully he can find a nice Duck before leaving and they can make some Ducklings soon. Now that would be the ultimate Fathers day gift!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

How about Grand Dad and my Son who thanks to my Son's lady delivered a new Grand Daughter on a special Father's Day for this Olde Man!

HUZZAH!

• Cool 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

My daughter and I seem to frequently dress as twinsies... Jeans and our green Oregon hoodies. She's two. My youngest is only 2 months but my wife has already purchased a few outfits for her to wear come the season. 

There will be pictures of me and my two girls all in green this fall. 

The best part of it is that my wife is a UW grad. She doesn't care about football which is one of the big reasons why our relationship works. 

Also... My inlaws bought my daughter a stuffed dog. The dog looks like a husky. 

And this is what she did to it. 

IMG_20240616_223558.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This Duck alum with Duck alum wife just watched our daughter graduate today from UO…to become a Duck alum!   And my dad is a retired professor from OSU lol.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My son and I have bonded going to many Duck games over the years.

The first memorable one was UCLA in '88. We walked on the field after and stood next to Troy Aikman. Couldn't believe how big he was for a qb!

Later, when he had his own kids, we watched on the big TV my wife bought for us (with Duck football and family being her motivation) and always got "ducked out" and grilled in the backyard aka tailgate style.

To this day, Duck football is our biggest bond.

• Applause 1