FishDuck Article

Oregon’s Best Uniforms of 2021

Here at FishDuck, we’ve been tough-but-fair with our team. This season has been a “mystery” in many instances with the ups and downs of a youthful team, which couldn’t fit in more perfectly with a season than Halloween. The underlying question of that mystery is gauging how much of the young talent we have that’s been realized already, and how ...

Read the full article here...

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

This is my favorite

image.jpeg.69d0cdc9e194ffd0148c69e180388fe6.jpeg

Uniform, meaning consistent and steady then I would have to list my favorite quarters of play.

The problem with the Ducks this season has been all about whether or not there is uniform output from the players and coaches. From injuries, to scheme, to just bewildering decisions the players haven't given us uniformity yet, nor the coaches, and I won't get into the refs.

I will say if we get uniform production from the leadership, Cristobal, Thibs, and even AB, this season can become one of the greats. We must not focus on the uniforms, but the coordination of play and effort by the unit which is the Oregon Football Program. 

I guess if you really want to see the best uniform and how to do it, then Puddles giving the stiff arm has to be the uniform of the season.

eb9d0c0bac4dd48d079c6081b32f84fc.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2015 Rose Bowl win vs FSU will always be my favorite.

EC370B37-5256-46ED-8F2D-EDCE60488AFB.jpeg

Uniform preference is pretty simple to explain: win (Badger Rose Bowl; TSOU; UCLA) and we love um — lose (the ‘Duck’; Webfoot Blues) and we hate them.

• Thumbs Up 1

This year's unis have a bit more pzazz than the past few years (with the exception of last year's remarkable Ohana threads), which is fine by me. Love the gradient wings on the helmets. Keep 'em coming. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:05 AM, Matty Luau said:

Love the gradient wings on the helmets.

I completely agree--I really like what they've done with the helmets this year!

2 White 2021.jpg

3 Yellow 2021.jpg

39 Black.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I sure wish they wiped the floor with Cal because those Black Out unis were pretty intimidating. If only the on- field product mimicked said intensity. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

My favorite uniforms were from the 2012 Rose Bowl...the introduction of the liquid metal helmets!

uspw_5858868_crop_north.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Don't care.  Play football.

Black helmet and pants with yellow jersey for Colorado.

Good thing black isn't one of Colorado's colors!

Micah Pittman scores_Eugene Johnson.jpg

Mr. FishDuck