Charles Fischer

Poor Huskies, and Wowsa: These Did NOT Age Well...

Ruh-Roh! Is a job opening up?

ZomboMeme 05072024122100.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

This post that did not age well....

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

Another one that did not age well...

Mr. FishDuck

No, this did not age well either...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

• Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck

And ANOTHER that did not age well...

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

The thought that Oregon State would be competitive, maybe even win, be the best team in the Northwest was an epidemic, like the Kardashians. It didn't make any sense, it wasn't based on anything real, but all over, people were positive. 

Yesterday, hopefully, the Ducks saved a lot of people from this potentially lethal Orange Virus!

From playing in the Natty to losing to the Cougs, the coach should have stayed at Arizona. DeBoer knew it was over at U Dud, now he's at 'Bama where all he has to do is live up to Saban. in that always reasonable, objective SEC. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I said, when slick was here, that he would not leave OBD unless FSU job opened up. It didn't until the end of the season and poof! I have said, this off-season, that JF will not leave the Fuskies unless the Florida job opens...Run Roh!

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 6:30 AM, criticalduck said:

I said, when slick was here, that he would not leave OBD unless FSU job opened up. It didn't until the end of the season and poof! I have said, this off-season, that JF will not leave the Fuskies unless the Florida job opens...Run Roh!

Does Florida even want JF?

I think they have better options...

• Applause 1

On 9/16/2024 at 6:19 AM, OregonDucks said:

Does Florida even want JF?

I think they have better options...

Fisch is a good coach. 

I know there are a lot of people dumping on him on other Oregon boards but he turned an awful dead in the water Arizona program around. 

I think most Oregon fans dump on him because he took the UW job and that's about it.

Washington has no significany talent on that roster and it will take years for anyone to rebuild properly. There just aren't enough good portal guys for any one team to build a high tier roster out of ... Not when the big boys take the cream of the crop as it is. 

I think Fisch has had some bad meme-able moments, the shirt! But he if stayed at Arizona they probably wouldn't battling for the top of the Big 12 this year, I do think he should have waited another year before jumping ship but Arizona doesn't have any money. 

Will Florida want him? They might want to interview him but I kinda doubt it at the moment... They want an instant fix and I don't think there is one so they'll probably make another bad hire. I think Fisch if given two years could turn Florida around but they won't want to wait that long. 

• Applause 1

I think that what Fisch did at Arizona is a coaching miracle.  From where they were, and to be able to recruit and put them into the top-15? Thus why with Washington's resources--I'd rather see him at Florida.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Another fan base that now enjoys ewe dub misery.  One called it a hangover cure for Az's Friday beatdown.

ARIZONASPORTS.COM

Arizona fans reacted on X after the Jedd Fisch-led Washington Huskies lost to the Washington State Cougars.

• Haha 3

Poor Lil Fuskies. I hope Softy is cryin in his beer.

• Applause 1

On 9/16/2024 at 7:15 AM, David Marsh said:

Washington has no significany talent on that roster and it will take years for anyone to rebuild properly. There just aren't enough good portal guys for any one team to build a high tier roster out of

I wonder what the record is for the worst record after playing for the championship the season before?

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2024 at 9:29 AM, 30Duck said:

I wonder what the record is for the worst record after playing for the championship the season before?

TCU at 5-7 last year has to be a contender, and without a massive coaching change no less.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/16/2024 at 9:42 AM, JabbaNoBargain said:

TCU at 5-7 last year has to be a contender, and without a massive coaching change no less.

The Huskies have a chance to "beat" that!

Both Washington and TCU and Michigan for that matter had National Championship runs built on Covid shirt rosters. They were playing with a ton of 5th and 6th year players. 

Oregon has had three seasons now built off 6th year quarterbacks but most of our roster isn't anywhere near as old in years as those rosters. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope we will finally win the PNW this year.  Too bad that we won't face WSU...