Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles Fischer

A Cat GIF History of Beaver Football Coaches

Recommended Posts

Gotta have some fun for our rivalry game!

 

The "Great Pumpkin," Dee Andros (1965-75) handled the Ducks well, but had other issues.

giphy.gif

 

Oregon State was too big a jump for Craig Fertig. (1976-79)

giphy.gif

 

Joe Avezzano's (1980-84) players didn't have their heart in it.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Dave Kragthorpe, (1985-90) thought he could challenge the Ducks, but for naught.

giphy.gif

 

Jerry Pettibone, (1991-96) was often caught off-guard.
giphy.gif

 

Mike Riley, (1997-98, 2003-2014) thought he could coach at upper levels, but...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Dennis Erickson, (1999-2002) cut some corners that came back to bite him in the butt.

giphy.gif

 

Gary Anderson, (2015-17) just could not wear orange and left.

giphy.gif

 

Jonathan Smith, (2018-Present) is proving to be pretty clever...

giphy.gif

 

Let's play smarter!  Go Ducks!   

(Share this with your friends, and on Social Media so Duck fans learn about this extraordinary forum!)

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

You keep pussy-footin' around like this + I'm going to die of laughter!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! 

 

Cat's are hilarious characters.

 

Excellent and very clever way to break down the coaching situation for the Beav's over the past many decades. 

 

Totally agree with your last line. In fact I think this could be a main mantra for the team moving forward.

 

"1-0 Let's Play Smarter"

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 11:35 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Let's play smarter!

 

Let's also have the whole team show up to actually play! 

 

And by whole team I mean those who are heathy and actually able to play ... Not the 30 some who are injured at this point. 

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s also coach smarter.

 

Kind of off topic but why does this team look so worn down? Do they train to hard at the beginning of the season and in practice or is it the types of players we are recruiting. 

 

This team has a lot of speed but they look slower than the competition for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That was PURRfection! But we can't forget Tommy Prothro, who coached the Beavs, until 1965, before leaving for UCLA.

 

Image result for Cat Leaving. Size: 127 x 170. Source: www.istockphoto.com

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 12:39 PM, 30Duck said:

We can't forget Tommy Prothro, who coached the Beavs, until 1965, before leaving for UCLA.

 

Can't blame him for leaving...

giphy.gif

  • Haha 3

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 11:35 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Gotta have some fun for our rivalry game!

 

The "Great Pumpkin," Dee Andros (1965-75) handled the Ducks well, but had other issues.

giphy.gif

 

Oregon State was too big a jump for Craig Fertig. (1976-79)

giphy.gif

 

Joe Avezzano's (1980-84) players didn't have their heart in it.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Dave Kragthorpe, (1985-90) thought he could challenge the Ducks, but for naught.

giphy.gif

 

Jerry Pettibone, (1991-96) was often caught off-guard.
giphy.gif

 

Mike Riley, (1997-98, 2003-2014) thought he could coach at upper levels, but...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

Dennis Erickson, (1999-2002) cut some corners that came back to bite him in the butt.

giphy.gif

 

Gary Anderson, (2015-17) just could not wear orange and left.

giphy.gif

 

Jonathan Smith, (2018-Present) is proving to be pretty clever...

giphy.gif

 

Let's play smarter!  Go Ducks!   

(Share this with your friends, and on Social Media so Duck fans learn about this extraordinary forum!)

Awesome!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jonathon Smith, 2021, may have bit off more than he knows what to do with this year.spacer.png

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haywarduck...I don't how you find such great ones, because as I know--it is not always easy to find the right one for the topic.  That is a keeper!

 

             Getting close to dinner time!

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Should Oregon have any complaints with Pac-12 Football Officiating?

 

image.jpeg.6f03727a8b903bbb7b9ad6dbae56e349.jpeg

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, 30Duck said:

Should Oregon have any complaints with Pac-12 Football Officiating?

 

They know PRECISELY what they are doing...

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 11:49 AM, David Marsh said:

Let's also have the whole team show up to actually play! 

 

"OSU will fight to the end, but WE WILL WIN"
giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm SO glad I saw this. You people are hilarious! Happy thanksgiving, GO DUCKS!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, Charles Fischer said:

 

Can't blame him for leaving...

giphy.gif

THAT had to burn a little!

 

cat-smoke.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, Haywarduck said:

I think Jonathon Smith, 2021, may have bit off more than he knows what to do with this year.spacer.png

 

200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by woundedknees
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...
Top