30Duck

Big 12 Championship OK.State - Baylor

With about 6 minutes tleft in the 4th quarter, Oklahoma State had it goal to go from the 1foot line, they couldn't get it in, settled for a field goal to make it 21-16, They got the ball back, a PI in the end zone got them 1st and goal from the 2 yard line. On 4th down, the RB ran wide, reached for the end zone, didn't get there. 

Oklahoma State is probably going to the Alamo Bowl. 

Anyone else hear the Baylor Coach say the key to this season's success was to check their own egos, scrutinize what wasn't working process it and forge a new path forward?  Almost sounded like he was talking to a certain other coach we know.

• Thumbs Up 2

What an ending. So close and yet so far -  six more inches and they're in the playoffs. 

I saw plenty of very good coaching in that game today.  Both teams killed momentum with good play calling on both sides of the ball.  

Not seeing that in the PAC12 these days.  

And to think, the conference rejected Oklahoma State.  

Same as it ever was...

I'm starting to think there's been a talent drain going on out West.  Hubris, entitlement, and entrenchment mentality  is aplenty.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like the Alamo Bowl will be a rematch of the 2009 Holiday Bowl. Let’s hope for the same result.

On 12/4/2021 at 1:12 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Looks like the Alamo Bowl will be a rematch of the 2009 Holiday Bowl. Let’s hope for the same result.

Huh? Nebraska 33 Arizona 0???

On 12/4/2021 at 4:36 PM, C J said:

Huh? Nebraska 33 Arizona 0???

Sorry. 2008. The “Masoli Trucks OSU DB” game. Which was repeated the following season, only a different OSU DB.

On 12/4/2021 at 2:02 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Sorry. 2008. The “Masoli Trucks OSU DB” game. Which was repeated the following season, only a different OSU DB.

Ah yes. But what do you think the chances are that this years Ok State is going to give up 42 points to this offense? Maybe we could win 21-15 though, and I would be happy with that, but I think we will get crushed by whoever we face from the Big 12 in this upcoming bowl game.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:05 PM, C J said:

Ah yes. But what do you think the chances are that this years Ok State is going to give up 42 points to this offense? Maybe we could win 21-15 though, and I would be happy with that, but I think we will get crushed by whoever we face from the Big 12 in this upcoming bowl game.

If their RB is healthy then I feel for the Duck defense.