30Duck

SEC Championship Game: Georgia-Alabama

It was 10-0 Georgia, and Georgia looked good, then, it's 2 straight explosive play pass TD's for Alabama, and it's 14-10. 

I hope MC and the rest of the Ducks are watching to see what good teams look like, and how those players keep their egos in check.

Edited by 1Ducker1
  • Thumbs Up 2

17-10 Alabama... they have almost 300 yards of offense with a few minutes left in the first half.  Prior to this the most points Georgia had allowed in an entire game was 17.

Does Saban do summer camps for coaches?  Mario could use a refresher.

Edited by deschutesduck
  • Thumbs Up 1

75 yards, 3 play drive for Georgia, 17-17. 

In 1:40, Alabama goes 9 plays, 75 yards to take a 24-17 lead, and both of these teams are Physical. 

It looks like DeRuyter is on loan to UGA.

• Haha 1

31-17 Alabama.

Looks like two SEC teams in the playoffs this year. Georgia getting hammered by the Alabama passing game. A good passing game is cryptonite to a hard nosed defense. Just spreading all the big strong guys out and reducing their cumulative impacts. Another way to say it is the Georgia D is getting picked apart. Bryce Young is playing darts.

Bama is showing what an accurate QB can do for an offense.  Are we looking at a rematch as 1&4 or 2&3?

Ci

On 12/4/2021 at 3:26 PM, PittDuck said:

Are we looking at a rematch as 1&4 or 2&3?

That is interesting. 1 L Georgia, with a L to Alabama, or 1 L Alabama, with a W over Georgia. The Committee using "head to head: could push Alabama to No.1 Georgia No. 2 Michigan No. 3, Cincy No. 4.

Everyone wrote Bama off as the soon-to-be, 2 loss underdog, but this is how a championship team shows up prepared to go to war.  Both Bama and Georgia will earn a spot in the playoffs.

Whereas, Mario wouldn't know anything about preparing his troops for battle.  He had two weeks to prepare for a REMATCH, playing for pride and a spot in the Rose Bowl, and still, the Ducks repeat their abysmal performance from two weeks ago. 

No changes in strategy, no adjustments during the game, and ZERO coaching. 

After being thoroughly dominated in all facets of the game, in the first match-up with Utah, I would have abandoned my game plan.  Even mid-game, I would have made adjustments, but he doesn't know how to switch gears.  Mario must have kept telling himself, "The game plan wasn't the problem. We just weren't executing." 

While his ship is engulfed in flames and his crew is panicking, looking for leadership, he's stuck in the mud.  Rather than take action to try to extinguish the fire, the captain drags his crew down with him.  His ship is SUNK!

I said this numerous times before, and I will say it again. Mario never learns his lesson.  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.   By definition, Mario is insane.  Other than his ability to recruit and give speeches, he is not qualified to be anyone's head coach.

Edited by DuckIt
  • Like 1

Pick-6 Alabama, 38-17

Alabama will be No.1 Georgia No. 2 Michigan No, 3 Cincy No. 4.

Yep looks like Alabama is going to win themselves yet another championship. Yay. 💩

Two best teams in college football, end of story.

Alabama is the better team but Georgia will still get into the playoffs cause SEC... i won't be watching the rematch.

What the SEC wants the SEC gets.