81DuckAlum

Interesting Remarks from Recruit Cyrus Moss

Thanks to 30Duck, earlier today we saw the tweet about MC's visit with recruit Cyrus Moss.  

In a SI article that includes the tweet, there are some very interesting remarks about the visit.

"Talked about what’s going on. Really just caught up from there. Kind of just talked with Cristobal a little bit just to get a little bit of confidence on remaining with the squad. That was really good and I felt good leaving that. It was a great visit."

Cristobal's coaching future was the main focus of Friday night's postgame press conference, and I asked Moss what he was told about the head coach's future. The Vegas product also mentioned how a lot has been inferred by the media about the coaching carousel, which can cloud what's really going on across the country. 

"Just basically that I can definitely have confidence that coach [Cristobal] is going to be super loyal to the Oregon program. I can have confidence that Coach Cristobal is standing strong by the Oregon program," he said. "Miami still has tons of work to do in that regard so he’s not close to any decision with them or moving anywhere. He seems like he’s pretty set.”

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/cyrus-moss-recaps-in-home-visit-with-mario-cristobal-and-staff

Screen Shot 12-04-21 at 11.27 PM.PNG

• Thanks 3

THANKS for finding and posting this 81DuckAlum...whew!

• Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Awesome find and post 81DuckAlum. I will sleep a lot easier tonight.

• Thanks 1

The bigger issue with Cyrus Moss might be Lincoln Riley and the new USC team.

Well done 81DuckAlum. Thanks for posting.

If MC is genuine he stays. Doesn't seem to be the kind that will walk away from the kids and their parents.

Been wrong alot in my life. Hope I am right on this one.

• Thanks 1

CJ good point.

Riley may be too late to this party.

MC has a ready made spot for Moss. Moss knows what to expect in the Duck system.

Riley has to not only win over recruits but the existing Trojan players

There will be transfers coming and going from the Ducks and Trojans.

Sorry, right now I don't believe anything what any Duck coach has to say. I'm just going to let the passage of time expose the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest KingT

Sounds like Moss is headed to SC.

On 12/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, KingT said:

Sounds like Moss is headed to SC.

For a visit.