Steven A

Thank Goodness For the Beloved Ducks Forum

Otherwise, can you imagine the number of dogs that would have been kicked without this outlet?

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Yes, thank you ahead of time for not kicking your dogs. We will be alright. In fact, we will be better off.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Mario watch has actually been less painful than watching some of his offenses.

• Haha 4

We were all ticked at Taggart for leaving at the time, but things got better. Fingers crossed things will somehow get better now too.

• Thumbs Up 2

I am very grateful to....

Steven A.

Smith72

Haywarduck

30Duck

These moderators, (and I) have checked EVERY post, and while some people have misbehaved....the 99.50% of all posts all fall within our rules of being nice to each other--even when we disagree.  And yes, I had to ban somebody last night as some refuse to exercise impulse control.

I also want to say "thank-you" to four other people who have reported post violations before we even saw them.  You know who you are, (if you report a bad post, we do not disclose who reported it) and you have helped make this site safe for everyone.  The best part?  The thousands of readers don't even see the offending posts and don't have to read the nonsense...

Sometime in the future I will share a little about what goes on behind the scenes, but suffice it to say--we have five stout people working to protect you, and many more are coming on line soon.  We need the moderating help due to the massive number of posts now.  Moderating is easy...as you read posts--you mark them read and checked.  (we show you how with a click)  If more of you could help...  charles@fishduck.com

Fans4_Pac12 Video.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, Annie said:

We were all ticked at Taggart for leaving at the time, but things got better. Fingers crossed things will somehow get better now too.

We already have the jimmy's and the joe's. So now we need the x's and the o's.

Wilcox + Musgraves the great Duck players should return to the helm.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2021 at 1:55 PM, C J said:

We already have the jimmy's and the joe's. So now we need the x's and the o's.

Wilcox + Musgraves the great Duck players should return to the helm.

It really does seem like the logical fix, but what do we know? We do need to hire well, and hire soon. The thought of having no one when  the signing period ends, and Mario's assistants poaching our kids doesn't sit well.

I will say if I hear we hired somebody from Florida again, I might just kick my dog!

I definitely won't be posting what I would be thinking!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, cartm25 said:

We have the Jimmy’s and Joe’s as long as they don’t transfer, right?

Cartm25, some players were going to transfer before this coaching change possibility arose.

Something was not right in that locker room. Many on this sight mentioned it. M. Pittman had the nads to leave early.

Players will transfer if we retain MC and others will transfer when he leaves. 

But this site and its members will remain strong. Unlike MC and his staff, Charles and his team:

Stick to the process

Say what they mean and mean what they say

Loyal to the brand

Follow thru to protect those that believe

Hec, what a great concept, follow thru with what you say.

Oregons brand will survive too.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 3:18 PM, cartm25 said:

Just pointing out that the cupboard may not be as full as hoped for an incoming coach if prized recruits follow MC to Miami. Hope that’s not the case.

Let's hope they follow Mario and become Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1

OBD FishDuck Oregon Sports Community be like Zen...

Dog GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Edited by 81DuckAlum
  • Haha 1