Duck 68

Play a new QB in San Antonio

Even though Moorehead will be coaching our offense, I surely hope that we will start and play either Thompson, Butterfield or Ashford in the San Antonio Bowl. No reason for the future not to start now. Additionally, the fairly high profile game against Oklahoma, would be good experience for our starter next fall. 

Who starts and how the game is called will be very telling. I wonder if Moorhead is coming back just to tell us through play calling just a little about what was going on. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes, we will see if Moorhead's offense was that bad or if he was just coaching as his head coach required. I believe it will be the latter. 

I can't wait to see Miami, in their first offensive snap, next season lined up in the pistol...

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure DL will want as much tape on the guys he's coaching next year that he can get.

PLEASE! Senseless to do anything else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This may be too far out but I'd like to see all three young guys play a quarter with the best performer playing the fourth quarter.....does anyone really care if they win? I just want a lot of the young guys to play - if it doesn't cost them their red shirt.

• Thumbs Up 2

Out of respect to AB let him play on a qb run play. Out of respect to AB don't let him pass. The new era of passing should begin under one of the young guns.

It may play out differently, but we need to get ready for next season, put the past behind us!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2021 at 12:13 PM, Haywarduck said:

Out of respect to AB let him play on a qb run play. Out of respect to AB don't let him pass. The new era of passing should begin under one of the young guns.

It may play out differently, but we need to get ready for next season, put the past behind us!

Respect? I admire ABs guts but I do not respect his ability as a starting QB. The Ducks open 'at UGA ' next season. If Ty is the guy getting a start vs Oklahoma and Bob Stoops is IMO, imperative.

• Thumbs Up 1

if this is really the dynamic, i can’t wait to see JMs revenge game where he lets TT rip. I know I would feel owned.