Log Haulin

CFP Exposure: Oregon will get a Close-up

Make no mistake. Oregon is going to get a ton of exposure in the CFP. Georgia's high point is its defense. It will be talked about over and over again. There will be pregame segments that will highlight the Dogs defense solely.  If they beat Michigan it will continue to be talked about for another week. Lanning will get entire hype segments and by default Oregon will get valuable exposure. Naysayers will say " But Kirby...". Doesn't  matter, Oregon will reap the benefits. The Dogs win the title then it's off to recruiting.  The Football gods love Oregon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 3

Great point, having Lanning on the sideline is a big bonus. Maybe we can work out an agreement he wears an Oregon hat and the Georgia shirt?

5y1rza.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Nice catch LH!

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2021 at 4:10 PM, Haywarduck said:

Maybe we can work out an agreement he wears an Oregon hat

That would be awesome ... But I kinda doubt anyone would go for it. 

But maybe he has an Oregon O on his lapel for an interview??? 

On 12/15/2021 at 5:26 PM, David Marsh said:

But maybe he has an Oregon O on his lapel for an interview??? 

He could do like the Sewell parent's, half Georgia --half Oregon shirt. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't doubt it if they did a piece on Lannings rise from 13 hr drive to head coach of the Mighty Ducks of Oregon

Edited by Log Haulin
  • Thumbs Up 1

If he brings a NC to Oregon, you do not think that some guy named Phil and his wife Penny would not build a statue or something, to say thanks.  Ahhhh, I hope they at least get a big smile on their faces, because so many have put so much into Oregon and all the student athletes to have the best chances to compete at a high level.  The mountain is high but the top can be seen just need to commit, execute and achieve, In Ducks I believe.

You can bet he is pulling full time for the DUCKS outside of the time he spends doing a noble thing.

This is also showing how people can still work for the benefit of others instead of being selfish babies.

Great show Oregon administration for showing class In allowing Coach Lanning to fulfill his promise to his team. Well done indeed.

Again Oregon leads by example. Let's always Fly High DUCKS.

• Like 1