30Duck

McClendon: The team is Zoned in and Ready to Play

While we may have some doubts about the stability of the interim coach, according to this story by Ashton Pollard for On3, the team will be ready to play.

Bryan McClendon evaluates how Oregon players are handling coaching change

Heard that before, then Tree happened 

Trust, but verify. 

On 12/21/2021 at 5:08 PM, jrw said:

Trust, but verify

Don't Trust, verify after the game.  Heard it before x's 2tah

Guest KingT

Let's face it, all these coaches let these players down starting after the UCLA or WSU game, it would seem. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Edited by KingT

Empty words, empty promises, coach speak.......???????

Hard to tell until they play the game and as a fan we have every right to be skeptical.

I am a cup half full kind of person so here's what I am excited about:

On the 2 deep roster listed  for offense,  defense and special teams, over 40 players are freshman, redshirt freshman, sophomores and redshirt sophomores Awesome

Eight players are juniors or seniors.

The future for Oregon and Coach Lanning is amazing.  Most of these young players are seasoned now. Many played in the shoe.  And they won 10 games. 10 games!

I hope they get that 11th win. There accomplishments, in spite of massive, weekly injuries, sub par coaching and coaching defections, are truly solid.

Win or lose, if they play with passion and fire, they all earned their stripes........and my respect.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh . . . what ELSE would you have expected an interim coach to say? C'mon man! I'm expecting practically nothing in the bowl game.

Edited by toketeeman

Win or lose I want to see fire in their bellies out of the gate. If not they will get hammered. Pretty simple.