Charles Fischer

Alex Forsyth Actively Recruiting Current Players to Return for 2022!

This was sent along by a Duck-Buddy, and I have qued it up to begin the video right where the question is posed to our center...

Could this bring back Ryan Walk and TJ Bass?

Mr. FishDuck

Good stuff from Alex and the guys, this group looks like they're excited to play in the Alamo Bowl and next season!

I may not believe in AB's talent being consistent enough to lead the Ducks.  However, I would NEVER wish him ill, harm or anything to hinder this young man's success.  The decision, not to try another QB, to continue with no thought to fight and try to comeback at the PAC 12 Championship game, falls on the coaches shoulders.

AB's inconsistencies, rest on him.  Utah's success was at taking away his strengths, capitalizing on his mistakes and being better prepared.  Having said that, if the Oregon Coaches decide that Oregon's best chance rest with AB, then start him. 

Should he fail to rally the team or proves ineffective, other QB's deserve the chance to show skills and talent that may provide leadership for team victory.  I expect nothing less from the team in the support of AB.  Just understand that others deserve that same consideration.

• Like 1

Giving credit where credit is due, Mario did a good job building esprit de corps along the O line.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is nice to see loyalty and leadership from the players. I hope it translates to the field. I would love to see this team end on a high note! It would mean a lot to the memory of this years team.

On 12/26/2021 at 6:24 PM, McDuck said:

Giving credit where credit is due, Mario did a good job building esprit de corps along the O line.

True, and I think Greatwood always did that too.

• Thumbs Up 1