Charles Fischer

Recruiting Coup: Why Adrian Klemm is GREAT for Oregon

OK...I've heard all the negative, but look at the positive here and it is important; if you want to recruit players who can play later in the NFL, it helps to have a coach who has COACHED in the NFL?

Who is Adrian Klemm and Why is He a Great Hire for the Oregon Ducks? by Shelley Lipton of Ducks Wire

Below from 247...

"In 2014, UCLA set the record for the least amount of sacks allowed in a season in program history and featured the leading rusher in the PAC-12 Conference in Paul Perkins. In 2015, Klemm was responsible for recruiting the No. 1 offensive line class in the country which featured four four-star offensive line signees led by guard Josh Wariboko-Alali. Klemm coached two All-American offensive linemen, eight All Pac-12 Conference players and several Freshman All-Americans, as well as Morris Trophy recipient Xavier Su'a-Filo, while a member of the Bruins' staff."

Klemm promoted to offensive line coach

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/27/2021 at 2:08 PM, Charles Fischer said:

it helps to have a coach who has COACHED in the NFL

And, flashing three Super Bowl rings in living rooms can't hurt!

• Thumbs Up 2

Lanning is earning my respect for how he reels in smart, top drawer choices for his staff. NFL experience only means something if you get the right guy, and we saw how that can go with Lake and Donovan.

The 4/5 star O Line talent that is at Oregon now and looking to come to Oregon wants to play in the NFL.

Those big, strong road graders and bridge supports need the best coaching available. It appears this coach checks that box.

As far as recruiting goes, the proof will be in the pudding........

Hopefully he's grown and the past issues are over. If he says it is, I believe him. I know I will not do things I did, ever again because I changed how I think and feel

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Not sure on this one.

Been a Steeler fan since the early 60s and this is the worst offensive line that I have seen. Pitt has always had a tough offensive line but this year they are setting the wrong records.

I realize the players he had to work with are not good but Ouch.

Tomlin doesn’t seem too upset he is leaving. I however am not a Tomlin fan.

Although the rings came as a player while at New England and Brady didn’t get sacked much. So hopefully he can translate his playing accomplishments to teaching these young men to polish their craft.

Im concerned and optimistic at the same time.

Go 🦆🦆🦆s