Duck1984

So Long Sir Mells?

Seems Sir Mells dropped from a Twitter chat and removed Duck references from his profile.

image.png.d4a5893cdf5311e92aa74419a38dd4b0.png

• Thanks 1

So long 3 star, welcome Tami from UW? Maybe Mells replaces Tami? I think that would be an OK swap.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:59 PM, Jon Joseph said:

So long 3 star, welcome Tami from UW? Maybe Mells replaces Tami? I think that would be an OK swap.

Could be, but timing doesn’t make sense to me.

This change of heart coincides with visits from some DL 5/4* studs.  Did Lanning pull a 3* scholarship to trade up?

He already signed his LOI. Is he afraid of a little competition?

Was not Mells the former HS Team mate of a player just signed during the December Signing Period?  Anthony Jones, who flipped from Texas?  And why would he not try to get coached up from his three star status to maybe being better than he was and becoming greater.  Just sayn.

Does anyone really know that he's pulled his LOI? 

I think he is still a solid Duck... This came out later today. 

Not directly from him but seems a little coincidental to come out the same day. I think he is locked in and I think there is some money heading his way already. 

If he DOES decommit from the Ducks, can we at least retain the rights to his name under some corollary to the NIL rules?

He later tweeted, "Duck Family, I'm still here!" I don't think he's going anywhere.