30Duck

Caleb Williams to Wisconsin? Yes, it Could Happen.

That would be interesting, I think it would make Wisconsin an instant contender for the B1G  championship and national playoffs. They are always tough on the defensive side and usually have a great running game, Williams could kick up the offense to give them the missing part they need. I think it's an outside shot, but as coach Lanning says, it's about relationships and the relationships are sure there.

Wisconsin is not known as a "passing offense" kind of school, so this does surprise me.  Keeps Caleb away from USC in another conference?  Sounds good to me!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

It's interesting how long this is taking.  If he is solid with $C, which all indications seem to be, he should be committing sooner rather than later so he can then help with peer recruiting.  So, the longer he waits the better for all except the program he commits to.

• Thumbs Up 1

The NIL bidding war takes time!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I think Dart will wait until Williams finally closes the bidding? If Williams goes elsewhere Dart's best move IMO and FWIW, would be to come back to SC. Unless a 'secret' deal has been agreed to between CW and USC, this has to be driving Riley nuts. Perhaps CW is waiting until the 2nd early signing day happens next week so when he announces it will a slow sports news day?

On 1/27/2022 at 11:08 AM, Steven A said:

It's interesting how long this is taking.  If he is solid with $C, which all indications seem to be, he should be committing sooner rather than later so he can then help with peer recruiting.  So, the lo They are acting like they just won the PAC 12nger he waits the better for all except the program he commits to.

Well Steve it's a bidding war now. So he's waiting for the right fit. I'd love it if he plays anywhere other than SC. They are acting as if they just won the PAC back with the Riley hiring. Hold on a minute as I don't feel that at all. I still fill like Oregon's the most talented and Lanning will do better than Mario as the next evolution at Oregon. Can we say NATTY and let Mr Knight see this soon.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:17 PM, Jon Joseph said:

I think Dart will wait until Williams finally closes the bidding? If Williams goes elsewhere Dart's best move IMO and FWIW, would be to come back to SC. 

Reports are Dart has been admitted to Ole Miss.  According to their academic calendar a regular student has until January 31 to register or add classes.  Certainly there is a football exception but his time is running short as classes started ten day ago. Williams doesn't have a deadline.