Guest Axel

Video of Coach Lanning's Press Conference Today

I like this guy, the more I hear him.   Love the appreciation for the people who earned every step of their success through grit.  To paraphrase his quote:  he appreciates folks who weren't born with a spoon in their mouth.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cant wait for the new season!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Watch Dilly's interview. Dude made me want to put on pads and open up a truck lane on the left hash. Infectious personality.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If a kid can't get excited to play for this guy they have no soul. Like Log Haulin said about Dillingham, listening to Lanning makes me want to put on pads and go fly around the gridiron, and I'm just a rickety little old man!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It appears that when the dust settles, Oregon will have filled positions of need. With pin point accuracy I might add. Oregon could also finish in the top 25. Pretty impressive imo.

• Thumbs Up 2

Link to Dilly interview?  Could use a little inspiration at moment (also, “es tut mir leid” as the Germans say (‘sorry’) for being AWOL of late.  Been a long and tough month.  Time to get back to talking Ducks football!)

I watched this and thought the Ducks have their guy.  His hiring of a CoS is the clearest sign he’s a delegator.  And that, as we saw w/MC, is an incredibly important management skill.  

On 2/2/2022 at 5:47 PM, CalBear95 said:

Link to Dilly interview?

Go to this thread...and GREAT to have you back.  We missed you!

Mr. FishDuck