30Duck

2023 Recruits Like What they see at Oregon

Sounds like a lot of good vibes! 🤩

Did anyone else read that article to the last sentence and wonder what is "the drip"?

And then remember that old saying - if you have to ask, you are already too old!

• Haha 1

"...there isn’t many schools where the coaches will lift with the players so that was cool to see.”

Come on now, I can tell that Mike Leach never stops lifting.

• Haha 2

Who will the 1st domino to sign. I believe the thought is to get a top QB committed then others will follow. 

My hope

#1 Iamaleava 

#2 Rashada

#3 ????????

On 2/16/2022 at 10:03 PM, Viking Duck said:

Did anyone else read that article to the last sentence and wonder what is "the drip"?

And then remember that old saying - if you have to ask, you are already too old!

I've heard "drip" and "fire" used in the same sentence in reference to attire.  Funny thing is, is that my son's friend used these words while gazing in awe at my son's Ducks gear.  If this was Jeopardy, my final answer would be:  Clothing or accessories that can be worn.  

You watch, I'm probably wrong and just put myself out there to be an idiot.  Young folks, please step in and help us out. 

• Thumbs Up 2

This is a great start. just pull in a couple of these guys and that's the core of a great recruiting class! Glad they're getting "the drip" right, what ever it is?

The "drip" is referring to fashionable clothing and accessories.  My teen son always asks me to check out his drip.

• Thanks 2

and here I always thought 'the drip' was something a Dr. was supposed to check out...reminds me of several years ago my niece calling something "ratchet" and the look of utter bewilderment that must have crossed my face. Here I am at 42 and already talking about "kids these days". I suppose it's only a matter of time before I'm yelling at them to get off my lawn.

• Haha 2

According to the article on on3.com by Jeremy Crabtree from yesterday. We are in the top spot for 5* QB Iamaleava as estimated by the experts. He says he will decide in April.