30Duck

No April Fool's. It's Worse at LSU Than at OSU

With number losses like that... this is a build from scratch scenario not a strict rebuild. 

Or is it too tough on those that are soft. Maybe LSU is going to be tougher next year. Maybe the transfer portal is for those who can't take it. The it being the ever elusive difference between winning and losing. That is my hope for what the transfer portal becomes. The NIL high bidders become too fat to compete and the transfer portal is full of guys who don't realize the sacrifice it takes to become all you got!

Since this is BBall, rebuilds are much quicker with the portal and HS stars that can be good from day one.  You only need a couple and I'm sure LSU can afford some big NILs.

Similar to Oregon State when Scott Rueck took over from LaVonda Wagner.  OSU has done OK.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:51 PM, Haywarduck said:

Or is it too tough on those that are soft. Maybe LSU is going to be tougher next year. Maybe the transfer portal is for those who can't take it. The it being the ever elusive difference between winning and losing. That is my hope for what the transfer portal becomes. The NIL high bidders become too fat to compete and the transfer portal is full of guys who don't realize the sacrifice it takes to become all you got!

??? LSU finally fired the coach who was on FBI tape talking about pay for play.

The portal is big in CFB but is and will be even bigger in CBB. Show me the money. 

Saint Pete's had a nice run but the CBB tourney final 4 is 3 blue bloods and Villanova, close to a blue blood.

Rosters matter in CBB and more so in CFB.

And now they are down to only four walk-ons.

de13f2e273a06bbf629c2efe940aea6a
WWW.YAHOO.COM

LSU basketball forward Mwani Wilkinson becomes the 11th player the Tigers have lost to the transfer portal.