30Duck

Here's Why Bo Chose Oregon

• Thumbs Up 4

Actually a pretty darn good answer 

• Thumbs Up 2

I agree and will simply add that Bo was a proven QB in the SEC who can make all the throws, run the rock a little when necessary, and he loves to compete. I don't know what the QB  room looks like in Eugene but whoever is the incumbent should have a battle on his hands.

sec

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you a ton for your feedback on both players Nevada Dawg, you’re welcome here anytime!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

He chose Oregon for one reason and only one reason, Kenny Dillingham. If he stays at Auburn he has his fourth new OC in as many years playing. Go to Oregon and he finally has continuity from an OC. He goes to Oregon he has the OC he was SEC rookie of the year under. 'Why not Oregon' is a good retort, but the real answer is our OC, and he had graduated.

He is welcome, but there should be, and seems to be a good battle for the position from the young men already here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/3/2022 at 10:29 AM, Haywarduck said:

He chose Oregon for one reason and only one reason, Kenny Dillingham. If he stays at Auburn he has his fourth new OC in as many years playing. Go to Oregon and he finally has continuity from an OC. He goes to Oregon he has the OC he was SEC rookie of the year under. 'Why not Oregon' is a good retort, but the real answer is our OC, and he had graduated.

He is welcome, but there should be, and seems to be a good battle for the position from the young men already here. 

And especially coming off of an ankle injury he was not ready to go pro. Another Auburn QB just entered the portal. Harsin will be lucky to make it past year 2 at Auburn.

I think you are spot on with the Dillingham reference Hayward. I also think that he may have seen enough SEC Ds including of course, the UGA D; 0-3 vs Georgia.