30Duck

Inside NBA Betting Tip

• Haha 2

At least you wouldn't have bet $129 million on three guys to bring you the championship. Almost 75% of their cap space went to three guys who can barely fit their heads through a doorway. I wouldn't spend $100 to sit in the front row and watch them play.

The last time I watched an NBA game from start to finish, Clyde the Glide was playing for the Blazers. NBA Playoffs I can watch off and on, the Final Match-up I want is Memphis in the West and defending champ, Milwaukee in the East. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, 30Duck said:

The last time I watched an NBA game from start to finish, Clyde the Glide was playing for the Blazers. NBA Playoffs I can watch off and on, the Final Match-up I want is Memphis in the West and defending champ, Milwaukee in the East. 

The good news is the Oregon Ducks basketball looks to be must follow basketball, Go Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 2

Gambling Sir, is illegal at Bushwood! And I never slice! Right?

A little off topic, but shouldn't these odds be more appropriately applied to the Fuskies??

On 4/3/2022 at 5:13 PM, olcodgerduck said:

A little off topic, but shouldn't these odds be more appropriately applied to the Fuskies??

Those odds are even worse, the Lakers have actually won something. The dawgs mens program has never won a championship, probably never will.

It is a fine academic institution and a place to go to school if....... you never got over your fascination of Barnie as a kid and want to look like him at games and social events!

6b9wi2.jpg

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2022 at 5:09 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Gambling Sir, is illegal at Bushwood! And I never slice! Right?

You can owe me.

image.gif.58cddc90369eb68bc7966f3a2c08f0f2.gif

• Thanks 1

The NBA today is the equivalent of the Washington Nationals vs. the globetrotters. Not a real game going on just entertainment. The league started its deep slide to the dumpster when they banned the best team name in sports. The Baltimore Bull-its (see even spell check auto correct bans the word)