30Duck

What? Hottest Day of the Year Expected Tomorrow, Followed by Snow!

• Thanks 2

Already pulled the iron off my mule train. Let is snow, I will sit on my...

• Haha 1

Definition: old school; tough love.

Make em practice in the snow. I myself had to walk 5 miles to school with no shoes in the snow just like my dad before me and his dad before him. Have to keep the tradition alive.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:56 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Have to keep the tradition alive.

Don't forget that it was uphill BOTH directions.

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2022 at 4:56 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Definition: old school; tough love.

Make em practice in the snow. I myself had to walk 5 miles to school with no shoes in the snow just like my dad before me and his dad before him. Have to keep the tradition alive.

Only five?

Mine was uphill, both ways!🤣

• Haha 2

Reminds me of how someone once explained the average temperature to me. The average temperature is the way you walk down the trail when on a hike. The actual weather is the route your dog takes. Sometimes he comes back to visit, but most of the time the dog is off, way off average, trail running around. The next couple days he is taking the real scenic route!

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2022 at 5:56 PM, Duck 1972 said:

myself had to walk 5 miles to school with no shoes in the snow just like my dad before me and his dad before him. Have to keep the tradition alive.

Yah but you were late every day.

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2022 at 3:07 PM, 30Duck said:

Well if it is supposed to be the hottest day of the year then this summer will be officially screwed by moderate cold weather. No chance of that happening let alone snow this weekend. Man I sure would love to know what these weather reporters make for always being wrong most the time.

• Haha 1

MaiTaiDuck, I believe that what was being written, was the warmest day of the year so far. It would not be the hottest day of 2022.

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Back in my Ute, I logged the Detroit area, We were working a unit around 4500 feet in elevation on July 3rd- snowed. I am still not sure if that was the earliest snow of the year or the latest.

• Haha 1