FamilyofDucks

Pac-12 football Recruiting: Top 15 Commitments in 2022 Recruiting Class; Josh Conerly Jr. to Oregon

josh-conerly-rainier-beach-football.jpg
NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

The commitment of Rainier Beach consensus five-star offensive tackle Josh Conerly Jr. to the Oregon Ducks should finally put a bow on the 2022 recruiting cycle

Ducks got Six!

• Thumbs Up 4

On 4/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, FamilyofDucks said:
josh-conerly-rainier-beach-football.jpg
NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

The commitment of Rainier Beach consensus five-star offensive tackle Josh Conerly Jr. to the Oregon Ducks should finally put a bow on the 2022 recruiting cycle

Ducks got Six!

Don't give up hope we don't get the reclassified DT and his brother soon. Unless he's already gone somewhere else.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, MaiTaiDuck said:

Don't give up hope we don't get the reclassified DT and his brother soon.

He went to A&M last week. 

• Thanks 1

We got Tevita Pome’e after the article came out, we just keep getting good news!

• Thumbs Up 2

I can’t stop re-reading this quote about Iuli from that article. Everything about it.

After initially committing to Washington, the nation’s No. 10 interior lineman flipped to Oregon following Washington’s surprise loss to Montana in September.”

• Thumbs Up 1

With Connelly we also got the top rated class in the PAC for 2022 and that makes it 4, I say 4 straight #1 classes. That's just amazing. Now let's keep the streak alive for 5 in 2023. 

Go Ducks Fly High

I think I'm going to start a new dance, The Duck Swoop! 

Oregon swoops in for another one. 

Sorry I'm just kind of chuckling to myself. I saw this coming when he made the visit to Eugene earlier in the week. All those 247 guys with crystal ball saying USC, except one for Michigan (?)

Just had a feeling all along he would stay in the Northwest. Intuition is sometimes better than logic.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

As this post shows the Trojans get some of the top skill players but where's the OL or DL. They got nutting and that's what makes the Connelly flip so important. WE GOT BOTH. HAHA