Smith72

11 Minutes With RB Coach Locklyn--His Style and Philosophy

I love this coach!  Role model for men!

• Thanks 3

I believe 3 of his guys in the NFL says all we need to know.

• Thumbs Up 1

The 'walk-on' coach, love that guy. It almost seems like all these coaches have a walk-on attitude. We are back to the underdog mentality that I love and can relate with!

I'll add, what a deal, makes less than Mastro and is exactly the coach I wanted to see at the position.  

Seems like we went from coaches with little more than pedigree to a set of coaches with the progeny of our previous great coaches. Coaches with passion, but humble and all about the game, love it. I will love it even after a loss, because I know it will be left on the field, and there won't be coach speak for excuses!

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow.  You MUST listen to this...so much great information, and you can hear why Lanning wanted him...a coach who fought-scratched-kicked-and-clawed his way into the profession.  His respect for Coach Campbell?  I don't how a new RB coach could make me happier.

Love this guy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

A lot can be learned beyond just football from this man. What a great attitude towards his job and his function as a mentor for the young men on the team. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. Great interview. I hope the Ducks have a good contractor on speed dial because there's going to be a lot of walls run through over there.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Wow. Great interview. I hope the Ducks have a good contractor on speed dial because there's going to be a lot of walls run through over there.

Agree, but under this coach we may actually go around the wall and through the gaps, but if there is a wall this guy will get guys running over and through them!

• Thumbs Up 1