BigDucksFan

Oregon Clinches Pac-12 Recruiting Title with Byron Cardwell.

The Oregonian just stated that Byron Cardwell committed to Oregon, and likely clinches Pac-12 Conference recruiting title. 

Per The Oregonian:
For more than a year it has been clear the Oregon Ducks football program was poised to sign a historic 2021 recruiting class. The interest from high-level prospects was apparent early, and the West Coast featured enough talent to ensure a top-10 finish if Mario Cristobal and his coaching staff could capitalize.

In December that mission was largely realized, as Oregon signed 21-of-21 verbal commitments to secure the top recruiting class in program history, a collection of talent rated No. 6 nationally.

Heck yeah! Get 'er done! I'm ready to be excited about a Duck RB again. 

Just now, ColoradoDuck said:

Heck yeah! Get 'er done! I'm ready to be excited about a Duck RB again. 

Right we need someone to come in and take control and show how it's done. 

I imagine aTm and Cal didn't appreciate how he trolled them with the fake logo's on his shirt as he peels it down to Oregon.

I'm genuinely excited about Cardwell, he could be the best RB since Royce to come in.

37 minutes ago, ICamel said:

I imagine aTm and Cal didn't appreciate how he trolled them with the fake logo's on his shirt as he peels it down to Oregon.

Yeah, I don't like that when recruits put on an Oregon hat and then take it off and put on another school...so it goes both ways.  I wish they would not do that.

Mr. FishDuck

The Oregonian is really not a great place for this kind of pronouncement, IMHO.  I think it is great for us to see it, but in the end....the difference between No. 3 through No. 7 is razor-thin, and thus these standings could change dramatically with the upcoming signing date.

It is quite possible/probable that Georgia and TAMU will pass Oregon in the standings unless we snag some more...and USC is not done and they could pass us.  Hence the conference title is not secured yet, IMHO.

Thibs at his signing...

Thibs verbal_Video_FP.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

1 minute ago, Charles Fischer said:

The Oregonian is really not a great place for this kind of pronouncement, IMHO.  I think it is great for us to see it, but in the end....the difference between No. 3 through No. 7 is razor-thin, and thus these standings could change dramatically with the upcoming signing date.

It is quite possible/probable that Georgia and TAMU will pass Oregon in the standings unless we snag some more...

Thibs at his signing...

Thibs verbal_Video_FP.jpg

Just need to grab JTT and the PAC is definitely ours. 

Way to go Ducks keep the flock flying

8 minutes ago, Charles Fischer said:

Yeah, I don't like that

The whole, "Announcement" is a part of recruiting I really could do without. Of course when it ends up being for the Ducks, that's better. But, if there wasn't any show at all, I'd be fine with it. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I have to hand it to 30Duck and BigDucksFan who are just killing-it with the GIFs.  Pretty entertaining...

Mr. FishDuck

I thought the reveal is pretty imaginative. People have been doing the hat thing for a long time. This is the first time I have seen peeling off shirts. He did go through the other two very quickly.

I am in favor of the recruits enjoying the moment however they want to.  It seems that everyone at his birthday party enjoyed it.

11 hours ago, BigDucksFan said:

The Oregonian just stated that Byron Cardwell committed to Oregon, and likely clinches Pac-12 Conference recruiting title. 

When do we get our trophy and rings?🤔

GO DUCKS!!!

1 hour ago, NogerO said:

When do we get our trophy and rings?

Got to win the games first. (All of them) Then comes the trophy and rings. (Hope we are both talking about the National Title.)

giphy.gif

Yep, the class rankings at 24/7 and Rivals have all the teams ranked 3-7 within a single 3 star signee.  The Ducks really need to sign one more player after Cardwell to stay in the top 6.