Log Haulin

Junior Adams Rising

Copy-of-Copy-of-four-star-julian-phillip
WWW.ON3.COM

Since arriving at Oregon, Junior Adams has become one of the hottest recruiters in the country on the verge of another...

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

Amen.  This guy has been lights-out, unbelievable in such a short time.

Can he recruit defensive linemen?

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Great on field results start with great players being recruiting by a great coaching staff. So far Coach Lanning and his top notch staff are bringing in top notch recruits. And Coach Adams is truly on fire.

Great on field results (wins) are achieved by great players being coached and developed by those great recruiters.

I feel that Coach Lanning and his staff can and will be equal to the task. Go Ducks........

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

After losing McClendon who I was hoping would be retained I didn't think there was any other coach who could compare. I was wrong.

Recruiting  ✔. Now the final test is how he coaches his room. Any incite about how he coaches his room up?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/22/2022 at 6:11 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Any incite about how he coaches his room up?

I think the spring game shows off quite a bit of receiver skill being coached up. Players are getting open or just making plays in traffic. 

Spring games are always dubious but I think the receivers love him and I think we will see some impressive results. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1