Tandaian

Oregon Recruit: 5-Star QB Dante Moore Puts on a Show

5-star QB Dante Moore — a top Oregon Ducks prospect — is turning some heads.

USATSI_16678995.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

5-star QB Dante Moore — arguably the top Oregon prospect — is turning some heads at the Elite 11 camp. Check out these highlights.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

A couple independent media reports on day 2.  Interesting how they watch the same performance and reach different conclusions.

jj-kohl-2.jpg
WWW.SI.COM

Midwest quarterback prospects won the pro day-styled script competition on Wednesday.

2022-elite-11-finals-los-angeles-june-28
NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

Collins was SBLive's top rated QB from the Pro Day portion of the Elite 11.

I wonder if he will be named the top recruit at the camp, The Alpha Dog, like another Duck was?

2HSGVL6D2BF4FGLKZKBCMZKHHU.png
WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

247Sports named Ty Thompson the 'Alpha Dog' of the Elite 11 camp, given to the player their staff deemed to be the top performer

On 6/30/2022 at 8:01 AM, Haywarduck said:

I wonder if he will be named the top recruit at the camp, The Alpha Dog, like another Duck was?

2HSGVL6D2BF4FGLKZKBCMZKHHU.png
WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

247Sports named Ty Thompson the 'Alpha Dog' of the Elite 11 camp, given to the player their staff deemed to be the top performer

Hopefully he is named alpha, and hopefully he too comes to Oregon...and has Heismann success Archie Griffin style during our three-peat natty streak 

Boy I hope we get Dante Moore but I'm not getting my hopes up on this one.   

After watching the fiasco with Nico and now Jayden Wayne I'm kind of expecting somebody to swoop in and offer a bunch of $$$$$ for him to play at another school at the last minute.

Hope I'm wrong but I've seen this show before..

• Let’s hope! 1

On 6/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, Quackerbacker said:

After watching the fiasco with Nico and now Jayden Wayne I'm kind of expecting somebody to swoop in and offer a bunch of $$$$$ for him to play at another school at the last minute.

Since it's become clear that Miami's donors will throw any and all money at recruits in order to secure their commitment (Jaden Rashada, Jayden Wayne), there is essentially no such thing as an accurate prediction any longer. These last minute NIL deals to flip recruits are becoming more and more common.

Here's to hoping Dante Moore has already made his decision!