Log Haulin

Dawgs Focus on Dawgs, Claim Ducks Not in Focus...Yet

HXAQ2GP24BD4VML57KS3ZTQ3PM.jpg
WWW.DAWGNATION.COM

Georgia football has started fall camp, but it's not too concerned about Oregon at this point.

Starting to get real Duck fans, isn't it?  Off-season was filled with talk about coaching, recruiting, and talk of what was to come.  Now practices are happening, instead of theoretical situations we are getting practice reports, injury updates, and depth chart changes.

Three weeks (three weeks!) from today will be game week.  

Starting to feel real.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

Yes, very real.

I keep telling myself we don't have to win, just keep it within 17.5 points!!

Lol, spoken like someone who enjoys  Las Vegas!

That’s the way it should be right now: Dawgs concentrating on Dawgs; Ducks on Ducks. Don’t let it go to your head. That’s just anticipation flooding your brain, not reality. When it does gets here, let’s have a great game! Go Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 2

I love it! Dawgs slip out of the gate and its an up hill battle from there. Oregon has one of the best starting lineups in the country. Not as much depth but some ballers behind them that will make plays. 

I agree it's not game week yet but I call out Smart on his claim he isn't thinking about Oregon. Of course he is. To many Dudes on this Oregon team not to be. Smart is very familiar with the young talent, Dan Lanning.

Going to be a blast. Dawg fan knows, the players and coaches know. This is going to be a battle and they are doing everything they can to prepare. No pressure Dawg, it's not like we are Clemson... 😘😘😘

On 8/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, Log Haulin said:

agree it's not game week yet but I call out Smart on his claim he isn't thinking about Oregon. Of course he is. To many Dudes on this Oregon team not to be. Smart is very familiar with the young talent, Dan Lanning.

I think that Kirby will not be thinking too much about the Ducks during the first two weeks of fall camp because he has to devote a lot of attention to filling holes created by the departures of 15 dudes to the NFL. He is always lazar focused on his own during Fall Camp.

Yet I can't totally disagree with the theme of your post  as there are surely several GAs and a couple of  paid analysts that are already focused on Oregon as we speak. One thing I can assure you is that Kirby and staff will be taking this game and the Ducks  every bit as seriously as they did with Clemson  last September and will be trying to give their best shot on September 3.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 8/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, Nevada Dawg said:

I think that Kirby will not be thinking too much about the Ducks during the first two weeks of fall camp because he has to devote a lot of attention to filling holes created by the departures of 15 dudes to the NFL. He is always lazar focused on his own during Fall Camp.

Yet I can't totally disagree with the theme of your post  as there are surely several GAs and a couple of  paid analysts that are already focused on Oregon as we speak. One thing I can assure you is that Kirby and staff will be taking this game and the Ducks  every bit as seriously as they did with Clemson  last September and will be trying to give their best shot on September 3.

I have mad respect for UGA. When I first started liking to "watch" football Bulldogs were champs that first year. So I have always liked UGA.

They are the champs again and playing my Ducks. It's perfect. Say what they will about UGA, Bama, Utes or USC, the Mighty Ducks of Oregon are going to surprise.

Some of the best players in the country play in Eugene. Georgia fan has done nothing but praise lanning for his coaching chops. Lanning staff is stacked. Perfect storm. 

When Ducks went into the Shoe and slapped around Bucky, all I heard was how tOSU is having a down year. Many say Oregon's success comes from USC failure and all around poor conference. Time to silence that garbage.

Georgia is the defending champs, period.  The Ducks have them first. "If"... scratch that... WHEN Oregon goes into Atlanta and beats the Dawgs, there will be no plausible excuse.

Sept. 3 is the day Oregon will leave a mark on the nation. After that I will continue to root for Dawgs to win the SEC. One lose to Oregon will still get you into the CFP. Maybe we can be blessed to meet in the last game too.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2022 at 8:25 AM, Log Haulin said:

I have mad respect for UGA. When I first started liking to "watch" football Bulldogs were champs that first year. So I have always liked UGA.

They are the champs again and playing my Ducks. It's perfect. Say what they will about UGA, Bama, Utes or USC, the Mighty Ducks of Oregon are going to surprise.

Some of the best players in the country play in Eugene. Georgia fan has done nothing but praise lanning for his coaching chops. Lanning staff is stacked. Perfect storm. 

When Ducks went into the Shoe and slapped around Bucky, all I heard was how tOSU is having a down year. Many say Oregon's success comes from USC failure and all around poor conference. Time to silence that garbage.

Georgia is the defending champs, period.  The Ducks have them first. "If"... scratch that... WHEN Oregon goes into Atlanta and beats the Dawgs, there will be no plausible excuse.

Sept. 3 is the day Oregon will leave a mark on the nation. After that I will continue to root for Dawgs to win the SEC. One lose to Oregon will still get you into the CFP. Maybe we can be blessed to meet in the last game too.

You need to come out of your shell and show a little enthusiasm. 😉/s

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 8:25 AM, Log Haulin said:

I love the confidence, I respectfully disagree but you never know.  One thing I will agree on is that it would be awesome to meet again in the final game!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2022 at 5:25 AM, Log Haulin said:

Sept. 3 is the day Oregon will leave a mark on the nation.

Please let this be so! I am Optimistic to the nth degree. Everything works out for the Ducks in this one, Georgia is the defending Champ, that puts the pressure directly on them, the collar will get tight around their necks.

Of course, the Ducks want to win, so there will be pressure on Oregon. But I expect that Lanning is looking at this game the same way it came to oral reports in high school, best to get it done as quick as possible, game 1 is perfect for Oregon here.

• Thumbs Up 1