Charles Fischer

Our Chip is Better Than Your Chip!

I thought this was pretty good, and thanks to ChileDuck for the sign, sentiment and picture!

Our Chip.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Also our Chip had

3 NY6 Appearances 

1 Rose Bowl Win 

1 Fiesta Bowl Win 

1 National Championship Appearance 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It makes me ponder a ton of things relating to his four years here versus 4.5 at UCLA, but it does not change how difficult this game will be.

DSC_1961.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I don't know if any of you where on the Olive feeds back in the Kelly years.  I remember a feed that replaced the Chuck Norris Quips with Chip Kelly. That was fun. Some really great Humor. Loved CK back in the day.

• Haha 1

Chip's just been a little slower out of the blocks these days, that's all.  Age comes to all of us, even Chip Kelly.  

But this was funny.  I hope the gentleman brings his sign to Autzen Saturday for others to see.

He brought excitement to Oregon, in a fast manner.  He showed that you can change the game by keeping defenses on their toes.  That well disciplined players can defeat elite players and teams.

Sadly, this is not the same Chip Kelly that coached at Oregon.  Nor does he have the same type of staff, he had at Oregon.  Chip lost that lightning in the bottle he had while at Oregon.

On 10/19/2022 at 4:52 PM, Mic said:

Chip's just been a little slower out of the blocks these days, that's all.  Age comes to all of us, even Chip Kelly.  

But this was funny.  I hope the gentleman brings his sign to Autzen Saturday for others to see.

Nice to be referred to as a gentleman ['cuse I'm old right?], but I will not be in Eugene on Saturday so please, if anyone who is going to the early morning show, feel free to copy all or parts of the sign. 

I was going to add the bowl records in there too, but decided to make it simple.  Lot's of reasons this isn't a fair comparison, but exaggeration and  humor is the point, right?   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

New Chip may make us hate old Chip if he starts going for it on 4th down and converting 2-point conversions on extra points.

What surprises will both coaches bring to this game?  With two weeks?

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck