Pennsylvania Duck

Duck Accomplishments After Cal Game

Duck's "Middle 8" is Fantastic! This is such important stat. Click on chart to enlarge.

• Great post! 1

On 10/30/2022 at 6:09 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

That is a critical stat.. Nix is able to do what he is doing because the line is giving him time. Even when pressured he can look downfield and if no one is open, use his legs to get a 1st down or significant yardage. The big uglies are driving this train.

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Pennsylvania Duck, thank you for taking the time to dig out all these Duck stats and accomplishments. Fun stuff to look over. Well done.........

Now we need 4  of the teams ranked ahead of the Ducks to lose a game or 2. And Georgia to win out..

Go Ducks. Beat Colorado

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

This is the first time I have seen the Walsh Rating but it is interesting analytics.

For those unfamiliar, you will see the definition in the tweet. It originated with Bill Walsh.

Click to enlarge info...

•  
  • Go Ducks! 1

Pac-12 Performance Awards, presented by Nextiva - Football Week 9

3 Ducks won awards...Bo Nix, Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, DJ Johnson

PAC-12.COM

SAN FRANCISCO - The Pac-12 today announced its 2022 football season's ninth weekly performance awards, presented by Nextiva. See below for Week 9's recognitions across the Conference and keep track of the 2022 Offensive Player of the Year watchlist here:

• Thumbs Up 1

WATCH: Oregon Performance Award Winners

PAC-12.COM

Oregon's Bo Nix named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week, presented by Nextiva for Week Nine, on Monday, October 31...

PAC-12.COM

Oregon's DJ Johnson named Pac-12 Defensive Lineman of the Week, presented by Nextiva for Week Nine, on Monday, October...

Position Rankings in Conference - Offense

Position Rankings in Conference - Defense

@Pennsylvania Duck The Walsh rating is interesting, and it doesn’t surprise that the Ducks are leading the nation based on just my own non-expert eye test. 

What does surprise me is seeing Arizona nipping at our heals in 2nd place. They are going to be dangerous when they get their defense figured out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2023 NFL Draft Prospects Rising After Week 9

Here are five of the top players in college football, including Kayvon Thibodeaux’s replacement at Oregon.

WWW.SI.COM

Here are five of the top players in college football, including Kayvon Thibodeaux’s replacement at Oregon. Plus, a North Carolina...

Sports Illustrated Week 10 Pac-12 Football Power Rankings

There's a six team race for the two spots in the Pac-12 Championship,

and the next few weeks of Pac-12 football will feature some amazing matchups.

WWW.SI.COM

The final four weeks of Pac-12 play are going to be insane

On 10/30/2022 at 10:18 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Duck's "Middle 8" is Fantastic! This is such important stat. Click on chart to enlarge.

Tune into FishDuck tomorrow for a whole article about this... 

I'm still trying to figure out why Noah Sewell gets such high accolades. I just haven't seen him earn them yet, this year.  There's flashes of brilliance, but then, there's those droughts of head-scratching & shaking that leaves one wondering, wth?

Gads, if this guy ever does play up to his potential and expectations, Lanning's defense is going to be a monster with the way Dorlus and Johnson are playing and the D-line in general.  And, imo, the backfield has been playing better and better every game.  Am I wrong about Sewell here?

Jon Wilner's Best of the West: Oregon on top as Boise State rises and Fresno State makes its return

WWW.EASTBAYTIMES.COM

Each week, the Hotline ranks the best major college football teams across the western third of the country — not only the Pac-12 but...