SoGaDawg

Bo Nix Mentioned in SEC Shorts

It’s brief, but it’s kinda funny.  This certainly isn’t their best episode.  I just thought it was cool that TN mentions Nix.

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

"Superman"!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

If you get a knock on the door mid January, don't worry, it's just Puddles coming over to pick up our shiny new trophy.

With all the push-ups Puddles is doing, he should be able to handle the 23#'s. But if it helps you to help him, feel free to assist. 

😁😁😁

• Haha 1

Too funny, thanks for sharing.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, Jon Sousa said:

"Superman"!!!!

Yeah, I’m not sure who the best QB in the nation is, but Nix is in the conversation.  

Here is my top 4 at QB in no particular order:

1.  Bo Nix - Just incredible play.  Maybe we should get him a cape.

2.  Bryce Young - Dude is just good.  His mechanics, escapability, and vision downfield are off the charts.  

3.  CJ Stroud - Honestly haven’t watched him a ton, but enough to know he is very good.  

4.  Drake Maye - The Young Tar-heel.  Red Shirt freshman, but this kid can ball.  I’ve watched him play a bit this year and he lives up to the hype.  I’m sure he has some rough games in his future against more talented teams, but this kid is fun to watch play.

Bonus:  Hendon Hooker is also worthy of mention.  Other than last Saturday his play has been fantastic.  

On 11/7/2022 at 1:54 PM, SoGaDawg said:

Yeah, I’m not sure who the best QB in the nation is, but Nix is in the conversation.  

Here is my top 4 at QB in no particular order:

1.  Bo Nix - Just incredible play.  Maybe we should get him a cape.

2.  Bryce Young - Dude is just good.  His mechanics, escapability, and vision downfield are off the charts.  

3.  CJ Stroud - Honestly haven’t watched him a ton, but enough to know he is very good.  

4.  Drake Maye - The Young Tar-heel.  Red Shirt freshman, but this kid can ball.  I’ve watched him play a bit this year and he lives up to the hype.  I’m sure he has some rough games in his future against more talented teams, but this kid is fun to watch play.

Bonus:  Hendon Hooker is also worthy of mention.  Other than last Saturday his play has been fantastic.  

Would the committee give young a second trophy with 2 losses hung on him? Caleb Williams and USC took a loss from Utes and struggled to put away Beavus.

Nix took a loss out of the gate and has been spectacular since. What a great story. Dude is balling for sure.

I think its Strouds to lose. tOSU is undefeated and the guy can flat play. As long as they don't slip v. Michigan, Stroud will probably win it.

I think Nix is better and a complete QB in every facet of quarterbacking and running an offense than Stroud. But I am a shameless Homer.  Grain of salt.

Young is out of the Heisman race.  He isn't putting up that crazy of numbers to overcome 2 losses.

Based on TD's it's Bo's.

Based on votes... it'll be Stroud.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Log Haulin said:

Would the committee give young a second trophy with 2 losses hung on him? Caleb Williams and USC took a loss from Utes and struggled to put away Beavus.

Nix took a loss out of the gate and has been spectacular since. What a great story. Dude is balling for sure.

I think its Strouds to lose. tOSU is undefeated and the guy can flat play. As long as they don't slip v. Michigan, Stroud will probably win it.

I think Nix is better and a complete QB in every facet of quarterbacking and running an offense than Stroud. But I am a shameless Homer.  Grain of salt.

I also think it’s Strouds to lose at this point, just bc that’s the way the wind blows at this point.  Who knows though, a week ago most were thinking Hendon Hooker.  If Bo keeps playing like he has, he might actually win the heisman.  Stroud is very good, but tOSU really hasn’t played a strong schedule.  If he shows out against UM he wins it.  If not, Bo has a good chance if he continues playing like he has.  Nix is deserving, there is no doubt.

There was a time when the Heisman winner could have 3 losses (see Tebow in 2007), but the best stats in the nation. These days it seems he has to take his team to the national championship.

Bo has an advantage over many other pac-12 qbs who deserved the recognition. 

He's from SEC country! 

That and his story of a comeback hero at Oregon is too good for many to pass up. 

I'm not saying he's going to win it... But I'd say he has the best chance since Mariota that's for sure. Not just for Oregon but the entire pac-12.