Pennsylvania Duck

WATCH Bo Nix Post-Practice Interview: Decision Not Made

Bo Nix: "I don't think I can make a bad decision."

Everything Bo Nix said after Friday's practice - Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon quarterback Bo Nix met with reporters following Friday's practice and discussed his feature with the program. Here's a...

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awesome. Thank you for sharing.  I really hope he comes back.  Bo is great for this program. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Bo just a good dude. Hard not to like the guy. Whatever Bo decides, it'll be a huge success for him and his wife.

My hunch, Nix is a Duck next year. Moore will also be a Duck. Lanning is going to stack this team with talent.

Next year is going to be a fun year. Ducks are only a couple recruits away from a top 5 class. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/16/2022 at 5:43 PM, Log Haulin said:

Next year is going to be a fun year. Ducks are only a couple recruits away from a top 5 class. 

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/16/2022 at 2:28 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Bo Nix: "I don't think I can make a bad decision."

Everything Bo Nix said after Friday's practice - Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon quarterback Bo Nix met with reporters following Friday's practice and discussed his feature with the program. Here's a...

I like his focus on the game at hand.  He has a lot of time after the bowl game to make his decision.  Speaks well of the young man.

• Thumbs Up 1

He needs to hurry and decide.. 

Would love if he stays, but we gotta fill that position quick.  

I hope he will make the right decision and stay with the Ducks😁 Whatever he choses I hope the best for him. With all his experience I would think any good recruit would like play behind him for a year, it would be a great learning experience.

Bo Nix working hard to recruit for Oregon despite uncertain future

The early signing period ends in less than a week and it’s still a big mystery of who the Oregon Ducks will or won’t sign.

But if quarterback Bo Nix has any say, the Ducks would get the best players possible and he’s doing his part to help bring in the talent.

“You always want to leave somewhere better than you found it. So if I can help Oregon, where I’m at right this second,

if I can help them sign a guy for next year, regardless if I’m here or not, that’s a really important thing,” Nix said.

Don't you just like the way Nix thinks?

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Whether he’s in Eugene next year or not, Bo Nix is working hard to help Oregon recruit the best talent possible.