1Funduck

Coach Prime Is ANYTHING, But ON Early Signing Day

I'm confident that Colorado will bring in some headliners to build up the Rep of the PAC, but it's not looking great this year. He might get a few, but currently, Colorado is not even in the top 50 for this year. I thought Coach Prime was bringing 'his own luggage'.

Hmmmmm.....

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles
  • Haha 2

On 12/21/2022 at 9:51 PM, 1Funduck said:

I thought Coach Prime was bringing 'his own luggage'.

Hmmmmm.....

True story. I was staying in the Marriott San Antonio Airport a couple of weeks ago and happened to run into Kirby Smart in the lobby. He was on the phone and I opted not to bother him as it was 7:00 AM. Anyway, his luggage was very basic and worn out. Black cordura with no UGA emblems, etc. Unlike Deion, this dude was all steak, no sizzle. Just a winner.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like he’s adding …

On 12/21/2022 at 8:22 PM, SeattleDuck said:

Looks like he’s adding …

That's a good pickup...but he's still about 8 or 9 guys shy on offense of being able to compete!

• Thumbs Up 2

It’s tough for a coach to come in that late and have an immediate impact on recruiting.  Dan Lanning said that he was just trying to keep Oregon’s recruiting class together last year and that this class was the first that he’s had the opportunity to build relationships with the recruits and family. 

Prime will do great until he gets a better offer from his dream school FSU. 

On 12/22/2022 at 3:23 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Prime will do great until he gets a better offer from his dream school FSU. 

LOL, so you think he'll pull a Willie T on the Buffs too?  Well, why not.  I think Deion is going to find the winters (springs and falls) a little too harsh for Prime Time.  And a little far from the mecca of football America (the SE).  But, maybe he'll surprise us all -