Charles Fischer

Tough Breaks for Utah...

Mr. FishDuck

Rising's ACL is a big deal. Utah had its best season er in recruiting but the QB room is thin.

For the conference's sake, the Utes need to beat Florida in the opening game in SLC.

BTW, from what I have read many of the ND fans are not sorry to see Rees go. I thought Rees was a very odd hire by Saban as was the hire of Steele as the Bama DC.

Sometimes (most of the time) QBs need to get down when finishing a run. Rising plowed into the tackler and paid a high price. Hope he is 100% by next year. 

Man, that sucks for Rising . . . he's such a tough, gutty player, and has the build to take some punishment.  Feel bad for him . . . he seems like a stand-up, good dude and teammate.  Hope he heals well and is able to make a full comeback.

Agreed.  He, Utah and their coach--I do respect and admire.  They've been to two Rose Bowls in two years--better than us, but we will give it a go!

Great Defense_Eugene Johnson.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 2/14/2023 at 10:42 AM, McDuck said:

In the SEC that's post-game hand shake money. One reason Brian Kelly is at LSU and IMO will win the SEC W again in 2023.

On 2/14/2023 at 8:06 AM, Jon Joseph said:

In the SEC that's post-game hand shake money

Errrr, pre official visit $$$?

• Haha 1