30Duck

Could Marcus End Up In Seattle?

There are rumblings that Russell Wilson is causing Seahawks fans to be 

1632.jpg?width=1200

and it could get so bad that he night be playing somewhere else next season, and the talk is that could be New Orleans. That would leave a gaping hole in Seattle behind the center and not much time to fill it. Enter Marcus Mariota.

It's looking most likely that Las Vegas will cut Marcus, and it would not be that difficult for the Seahawks and Marcus to make a deal. A Duck being a Seahawk? I know, initially it doesn't seem right. But Ugo Amadi is making it work, and higher profile, it worked great the other way, Brandon Roy, a Husky

See the source image

became a beloved Portland Trail Blazer

brandon-roy-portland.jpg

And if Marcus was a Seahawk, all their games would be on TV for us to watch in Oregon. 

One reason I have a hard time cheering for Seattle is knowing the fans are also Huskies, so Marcus being there might actually be tougher on them than us?

Marcus Mariota_CS_FP.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

58 minutes ago, Charles Fischer said:

One reason I have a hard time cheering for Seattle is knowing the fans are also Huskies, so Marcus being there might actually be tougher on them than us?

Marcus Mariota_CS_FP.jpg

Good point, but they are coached by a trojan! The nice stat, Marcus owned the dawgs and sc. 

I just want Mariota to play and show off his skills!

Which also means I want him to play for a team that wont let him get sacked multiple times a game.

• Thumbs Up 2

As a die hard Steeler fan living in Oregon and hating the Seagulls, I still couldn't root for the gulls with MM as the QB. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I cannot tolerate anything Seattle.  Ever.  

51 minutes ago, nogerO said:

I cannot tolerate anything Seattle.  Ever.  

Made me laugh!  You are a GREAT Duck fan....

Mr. FishDuck

On 3/2/2021 at 10:10 AM, Charles Fischer said:

And Russell Wilson lost to the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.

• Thumbs Up 1