Charles Fischer

Yikes. Serious Stuff about Oral Roberts...

Some serious information here...

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon is set to host Oral Roberts (49-11, 23-1) starting Friday at 5 PM at PK Park.

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/8/2023 at 4:22 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Some serious information here...

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon is set to host Oral Roberts (49-11, 23-1) starting Friday at 5 PM at PK Park.

Without their takedowns of Oklahoma and washington, I wouldn't be taking them seriously given their regular season competition. But geez, I'm glad Oregon is facing them at home.

23-1 in any conference is ridiculous. Watching them demolish was something else. Could be the TCU (football team) of this baseball post-season.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully, TCU vs Georgia and not Michigan. 

On 6/8/2023 at 1:31 PM, CountryProf said:

Without their takedowns of Oklahoma and washington, I wouldn't be taking them seriously given their regular season competition. But geez, I'm glad Oregon is facing them at home.

Yes.  Ok. St. and Udumb were seen as big challenges for this small school.  So, what happened?  ORU went out and had 13 hits against Ok. St.'s decent pitching staff and had 24 hits (and FOUR homers) against our friends to the north.  This Eagles team is likely going to be a big bite to chew for our boys.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hoping McDuck thas his chompers ready!

ToothDuck.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Hitting is all about confidence and as of this moment the Ducks should be full of it. Part that worries me is our pitching staff capable of holding down OR’s offense. From all indications they are doing enough to accomplish their goal. Let’s hope the dream stays alive.

Go 🦆🦆🦆s

I think Oregon having difficulty toughened them up. Hopefully the lack of difficulty this opponent has seen will prove a weakness. O Roberts is a good team though.

Seems like baseball is such an emotional game, and if Oral, is that really a name, gets rattled, maybe they won't have the tenacity to win the big game. That's my scenario, sticking to it, Go Ducks!

By the way beating an opponent who's university has never won a men's national title is expected, not something difficult. Sooner or later the dawgs are going to lay down, and why nobody should send their son to seattle to learn how to become a winner.

images-6.jpeg

Edited by Haywarduck
spellcheck