Charles Fischer

Holy Crap! Oregon's Unknown Defensive Backfield

Look...I had no idea. No team has two, let alone three safeties among the leaders in the conference? My Duck-Buddies, this fits right in with a monster article I've written on FishDuck that will publish Monday morning.  Remember those three below...unbelievable portal recruiting!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

You guys are 'almost' getting me to join twitter.

But, naw, not yet.  😄

• Thumbs Up 2

Quack Quack Quack!

On 7/2/2023 at 4:18 PM, Mudslide said:

But, naw, not yet.  😄

Don't need to when all the good and relevant tweets are already posted here for us. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

I pretty sure Twitter will no longer let you see tweets unless you have an account. Change made in the last few days, I believe.

WWW.CNN.COM

Twitter appears to be restricting access to its platform for anyone not logged into an account.

Edited by jrw
  • Oh no! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/2/2023 at 5:52 PM, David Marsh said:

Don't need to when all the good and relevant tweets are already posted here for us. 

Cannot view twitter feeds anymore without membership.  But thanks.

I have a Twitter that I NEVER go on, but am signed in.  No big deal signing up for one...so this way I can see all tweets on the official Oregon Twitter accounts.  Even then--the article above makes reference to actually going to Twitter to simply read tweets. Even then, the limit is after reading a couple of hundred, so it really does not apply here.

We are not doing that; we bring the tweets and load them into a thread for you.

But--I just checked the top post in an Incognito Window, (which means the web does not know who/where I am or coming from) and I can still see the top post in this thread.  Usually if there is a video and you click on it--it will operate without going to Twitter, although sometimes--it does want that.)

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Thanks Charles for pointing out the DB prowess and for providing tips for accessing Tweets. Useful.

On 7/2/2023 at 4:18 PM, Mudslide said:

#notmeeither

No need to join Twitter; between us all--we bring the relevant ones of Oregon football to you....and there are a TON over time.  Those are not affected by the changes at Twitter unless  a tweet takes you to Twitter to read it, which does happen on occasion.

You will be able to see most right here in the forum--thanks to Pennsylvania Duck and NJDuck and a few others.  

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck