DrJacksPlaidPants

Texas Tech Visiting Locker Room

There is a walk-through video in this article. This doesn’t look any worse than some of the visiting locker rooms I’ve seen. 

WWW.LUBBOCKONLINE.COM

Red Raiders' opponents have air-conditioned trailer complex in east parking lot of Jones AT&T Stadium

Trailer? Just pray that a tornado doesn't come through Lubbock. If one does, DUCK!

• Haha 2

Looks nice.

We will be the guinea pigs is my concern. It'll probably be fine, but We'll see.

Edited by Solar
  • Thumbs Up 1

I saw two returns and a few air ducts in the ceilings. Didn't see the air handlers. Get some bodies in there and it could get a little warm. 

Ducks depth will help a ton. Even with a makeshift locker room with poor air flow (?), Ducks should be able to stay fresh. 

Looks rather basic.

I know Im an old guy but...... they need more urinals. Just sayin.

• Haha 1

Pathetic, beat the opponent on the field. Pretty nice set up for a small high school team.

I suppose it will help the Ducks appreciate the Autzen experience.

This looks fine... when they said trailers I think everyone pictured a bunch of used campers. This won't be the most comfortable away locker room but its big enough and clean. 

I don’t know what Cal’s setup is now, but it looked like a Jr.High locker room a few years ago. The Oregon locker rooms that are under the stands in the west end zone were pretty “cozy” as well. At the end of the day, players only care about playing. The locker rooms are for taking a leak and changing clothes.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants

I’ve been in the visitors’ locker room at the SF Giants stadium (forgive me for not remembering its name, I gave up after Enron) but it was like high school. Benches and open space hangers.

as I recall years ago either Ohio st or michigan painted the visitors pink. But the team knew ahead of time and repainted their school colors . After the game the home team billed the school to repaint it.

On 9/9/2023 at 5:57 PM, Steven A said:

I’ve been in the visitors’ locker room at the SF Giants stadium (forgive me for not remembering its name, I gave up after Enron) but it was like high school. Benches and open space hangers.

as I recall years ago either Ohio st or michigan painted the visitors pink. But the team knew ahead of time and repainted their school colors . After the game the home team billed the school to repaint it.

It was likely Iowa’s visitors locker room. 
image.jpeg.98614753acd30e59b562d3d2c5c7bd60.jpeg