Pennsylvania Duck

Oregon-Colorado Game Time and Broadcast Scheduled

It’s not quite prime time, but Coach Prime will be there.

The Pac-12 Conference announced game times and television broadcast information for Week 4 with the Ducks and Buffaloes being a huge game...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon and Colorado are set for a 12:30 pm kickoff on ABC Sept. 23.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/11/2023 at 10:26 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

It’s not quite prime time, but Coach Prime will be there.

The Pac-12 Conference announced game times and television broadcast information for Week 4 with the Ducks and Buffaloes being a huge game...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon and Colorado are set for a 12:30 pm kickoff on ABC Sept. 23.

This is the 1st good thing to happen for Oregon coming out of Boulder, Co.  Prime-time airing on a major network channel.  Finally.

12:30 - ABC - Colorado at Oregon

12:30 - Fox - UCLA at Utah

On 9/11/2023 at 10:47 AM, HDuck said:

12:30 - ABC - Colorado at Oregon

12:30 - Fox - UCLA at Utah

Wow.  Two good games at 12:30.  All of a sudden, the conference is featured against the rest of college football.  

What gives (other than we finally have several really good football teams in the conference for the first time in 20 years)?

• Thumbs Up 2

An old man on the Right Coast says Bless You for a 3:30 kickoff time. It's during nap time but I'll make an exception for a Prime Time game being played early.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Pac 12 way up this year IMHO because the top contenders all have experienced and talented QBs at the helm, and I amincluding the Beaves in this count. By contrast, the SEC is down this year IMHO because they lack this QB experience. Other conferences: This is the year to make hay in the playoffs . 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Nevada Dawg said:

Pac 12 way up this year IMHO because the top contenders all have experienced and talented QBs at the helm, and I amincluding the Beaves in this count. By contrast, the SEC is down this year IMHO because they lack this QB experience. Other conferences: This is the year to make hay in the playoffs . 

The PAC has finally put together a overall good coaching roster and a coaching roster that is taking advantage of the transfer portal BIG TIME. 

As a conference we lost our on a ton of talent as high school recruits but able to get them on the rebound through the portal. 

Sad this is the end of the conference but going out in style at least.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

Deion Sanders warns six ranked teams on Colorado schedule: 'They got to catch that heat'

Sanders says the Buffaloes are going to 'be something to behold' when they put it all together.

Colorado entered the season with the toughest schedule in the Pac-12, and though the Buffaloes have already passed early season tests with huge victories over TCU and Nebraska, head coach Deion Sanders says his team is prepping to make statements against the six top 25 teams left on the schedule, starting with Oregon on Sept. 23.

"We want it," Sanders said Monday on FS1's Undisputed. "That's what we signed up for. We want the dogs. We want it. We have not yet played our best ball. When we put it all together, offense defense and special teams, it's going to be something to behold. Someone is going to have to catch that fire. They got to catch that heat. I promise you that these young men inside the locker room want it."

247SPORTS.COM

Sanders says the Buffaloes are going to 'be something to behold' when they put it all together.

• Oh no! 1

I'm guessing CO will be favored?

On 9/11/2023 at 5:16 PM, David Marsh said:

Sad this is the end of the conference but going out in style at least.

So far, at least.  It's still early.

On 9/12/2023 at 11:23 AM, anyotherduck said:

I'm guessing CO will be favored?

Doubt that........I'm guessing Ducks -3.

No shot Colorado is favored over Oregon.  If the line is -3, then Vegas thinks it would be a toss up on a neutral field.  Colorado has completely out performed what I thought they would do, but TCU is not TCU from last year and Nebraska is straight up terrible.  I expect the line to open around -7 for the Ducks, then get bet down because everybody will be betting Colorado.

Colorado is going to get humbled by Oregon and USC in weeks 4 and 5.

• Thumbs Up 1