Pennsylvania Duck

2024 Football Recruits...Announcements, Updates (No.6)

Our 5th thread for this topic has reached a 2nd page and has gotten too cumbersome to handle.  So, I am starting a new thread (No. 6). 

NJDuck and I have never gone through a whole year cycle of postings regarding recruiting before, so this has been a learning experience. Along with the fact that Coach Lanning and his crew are such good recruiters, this thread grows quickly.

We are keeping this thread to one page as advertising is most advantageous that way and needed to pay costs of site.

If you need to refer back to No. 5 for reference, click here.

Pac-12 Spotlight: Handicapping the conference recruiting race

With recruiting classes around the country beginning to fill out, now is a great time to look at how the Pac-12 is faring heading into the home stretch of the 2024 cycle.

Here are some of Adam Gorney's thoughts for the Pac-12's 2024 recruiting rankings.

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Oregon is on its way to building a strong 2024 class with 15 four-star pledges, including linebacker Dylan Williams.

Four-star 2024 CB names Oregon among final candidates

Four-star CB Isaiah Rubin includes Oregon among his final four schools.

247SPORTS.COM

Four-star CB Isaiah Rubin includes Oregon among his final four schools.

Oregon DL Target Jericho Johnson Picks up New Recruiting Prediction

On Tuesday, it looks like the Ducks are gaining ground with one of their top uncommitted targets in the 2024 recruiting class.

Fairfield (Calif.) Armijo defensive lineman Jericho Johnson has been predicted to commit to the Oregon Ducks by Justin Hopkins of On3's ScoopDuck.com.

Johnson was on campus over the weekend for an unofficial visit and saw Oregon blow the doors off of Colorado en route to a 42-6 win. 

He's working from a final four of Oregon, USC, Utah and Washington and spoke highly of the coaching staff, particularly defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi, leading up to the visit...

To access the articles for more details, click here.

• Go Ducks! 2

Good article on OL local recruit Trent Ferguson of Salem.

Coach Klemm was like, ‘Hey Trent, come over here,’” he said. “‘It’s so nice to meet you. I watched you play a game, and you know, you don’t see a lot of guys with your size and your athleticism. I want to pull the trigger and offer you a full-ride scholarship.’”

WWW.MSN.COM

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

Sione Laulea III, Nation's No. 1 JUCO Prospect, Sets Commitment Date

2024 College of San Mateo (Calif.) cornerback Sione Lauleaa III has set a commitment date. 

The nation's No. 1 junior college prospect will announce his college commitment on October 8 at 5:00 pm PT, according to story posted on his instagram page.

He'll choose from a final three of the Oregon Ducks, USC Trojans and the Miami Hurricanes.

Laulea is rated a four-star (0.9000) recruit by the 247Sports Composite Juco. The same system ranks him the No. 1 player nationally, the No. 1 cornerback and the No. 1 recruit in California. 

Listed at 6'4", 185 pounds, his unique blend of size, speed and agility is part of what helped him garner 18 reported scholarship offers.

In the months leading up to his college commitment he took official visits to Oregon, USC, Penn State, Miami and Utah.

Oregon wasn't considered much of a contender in his recruitment until he took his final official visit to Eugene in June, and the Ducks, led by defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi and cornerbacks coach Demetrice Martin, showed him that he has a home in Eugene and can be developed into an NFL cornerback. 

"But as soon as I got to put my own two feet on the campus, I got to see the true development and true love behind the coaching staff," Laulea told Ducks Digest of the trip.

"Coach Tosh Lupoi, he was well-invested in in my time being there. He almost didn't leave my side. Which meant a lot to me."

Further aiding Oregon's chances in this recruitment is the development of cornerback Christian Gonzalez, who was selected by the New England Patriots in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft.

In the short few weeks since the NFL season began, Gonzalez has put the league on notice, grabbing his first interception and registering his first NFL sack.

But Martin's trail of strong cornerback development doesn't stop there, as Oregon cornerbacks Khyree Jackson and Jahlil Florence have been instrumental in the Ducks' defense showing so much promise in 2023.

To access the article for more details on this Duck target, click here.

Ducks become heavy favorites to land top-uncommitted RB in 2024 class

It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster when it comes to the recruiting predictions for 4-star running back Jason Brown, the No. 2 rated player from the state of Washington.

Originially, the Washington product was favored to pick the hometown Washington Huskies, but earlier this summer, some predictions came in for Brown — a 4-star player rated as the No. 113 overall prospect in the 2024 class, and the No. 6 overall RB — to land with the Michigan State Spartans.

However, after taking a visit to Oregon over the weekend for their demolition of the Colorado Buffaloes, Brown is now being predicted to land with Dan Lanning and the Ducks.

On Wednesday, a pair of Crystal Ball predictions came in from 247Sports’ Steve Wiltfong and Brandon Huffman for Brown to land in Eugene. There is not yet any word on when Brown will make his commitment, but things are looking good for the Ducks at the moment.

Currently, Oregon has the No. 12 recruiting class in 2024, with 3-star RB Da’Jaun Riggs being the only other player at that position in this class.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks are now heavy favorites to land the top-uncommited RB in the 2024 class.

• Applause 1

Great article on commit Dillion Gresham

WWW.MSN.COM

Prediction: Oregon Ducks to Land Elite Defensive Back

The Ducks should be viewed as the frontrunners for one of the nation's best.

Oregon's defense looks like it's finally growing into its own under head coach Dan Lanning and defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi.

After slowing down an explosive Colorado offense to a screeching halt in week 4, multiple players look like they're on the brink of breakout seasons.

The win over the Buffs generated some solid recruiting momentum, as 2026 5-star defensive lineman Tony Cumberland announced his commitment to Oregon shortly after the game.

With 22 verbal commitments in the Ducks' 2024 recruiting class, remaining spots are likely at a premium and I think this coaching staff is on the verge of adding another big-time talent.

Today I'm predicting 2024 College of San Mateo cornerback Sione Laulea III to commit to the Oregon Ducks.

To read more about Sione Laulea III and this prediction, click here.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Applause 1

SEC, Big 10 programs building elite 2024 recruiting classes in the trenches

Winning at the line of scrimmage is paramount at any level of football, but especially when it comes to playing and recruiting at the highest levels of college football.

If you needed any more proof of that, look at what Georgia has done in the past two years by dominating at the point of attack en route to consecutive national championships.

The SEC has staked its claim to the country’s elite big men in recent years, but there’s plenty of physical football going on in the Big Ten. And that isn’t changing any time soon.

The 2024 recruiting class isn’t as deep along the offensive line as previous years, but there’s a wealth of talent on the defensive side of the ball — especially at the DL and EDGE positions.

Nearly all of the country’s top interior players are off the board by late September, so let’s take a look at what programs have built the biggest and best classes in the trenches with blue-chips at the OT, IOL, DL and EDGE spots.

WWW.ON3.COM

A handful of programs are at the top of college football recruiting when it comes to adding elite prospects in the trenches.

• Thumbs Up 1

Five-Star DL Aydin Breland locks in commitment date

Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei defensive lineman Aydin Breland has locked in his commitment date and will announce on October 14.

"I'm still thinking it over, I haven't made a final decision yet," Breland said moments ago. "It's a tough call because I like all three schools but I'm confident I'll be ready by the 14th.

"There's really nothing special about that date to be honest. It's no ones birthday or anything, I just liked that date, it was convenient and I felt like the time was right for me to go ahead and commit and lock this in."

Earlier this month, Breland cut his list of schools to a final three consisting of Georgia, Miami and Oregon.

He took multiple visits to each program and officially visited all three in June as well. He took a final unofficial visit to Athens two weeks ago...

247SPORTS.COM

Breland will commit in October from a final three of Georgia, Miami and Oregon.
  • Go Ducks! 1

Prediction: Oregon to Land All-American Defensive Lineman

Dan Lanning and the Ducks have prioritized the trenches and it's paying off in a big way both on the field and on the recruiting trail.

Oregon recruiting is in a solid spot after landing a recent commitment from 2026 5-star Scottsdale (Ariz.) Desert Mountain defensive lineman Tony Cumberland, who plans to reclassify to 2025. 

More good news may be on the way soon, as College of San Mateo (Calif.) cornerback Sione Laulea III is set to make his college commitment on Sunday October 8. I have my pick on the Ducks.

Today, I'm ready to make a new prediction.

I'm predicting 2024 Fairfield (Calif.) Armijo defensive lineman Jericho Johnson to commit to Oregon.

To access more details about this prediction, click here.

Rivals Info

N.RIVALS.COM

Jericho Johnson - 2024 4 Star Defensive tackle for Armijo (Fairfield, CA) on Rivals.com

• Thumbs Up 1

No. 1 JUCO prospect Sione Laulea set to announce decision on 247Sports' YouTube Channel

College of San Mateo (Calif.) cornerback Sione Laulea, the No. 1 JUCO prospect in the country, is set to make his announcement on Sunday, Oct. 8. 

Laulea will announce his decision live on the 247Sports' YouTube Channel at 6:45 p.m. PT/9:45 p.m. ET.

He will choose from among three schools —Miami, Oregon and USC. After he played high school ball at San Mateo (Calif.) Serra, he had just one offer out of high school, from Sacramento State.

Laulea ended up going the JUCO route and was a part of the Bulldogs' state and national JC championship in 2022. He now has nearly 20 offers in his sophomore campaign with College of San Mateo.

He will sign in December and enroll in January...Sione Laulea is a top priority for the Ducks...

247SPORTS.COM

College of San Mateo (Calif.) cornerback Sione Laulea, the No. 1 JUCO prospect in 2024, is set to announce decision on...

Torres' Take: The Latest in Oregon Football Recruiting, October 5

The latest intel and analysis ahead of some big decisions for top Oregon recruits.

Oregon is in the midst of a bye week, which gives the coaches a chance to hone in their focus on recruiting while also juggling preparation for next week's game against Washington.

Multiple coaches are out on the road to see top prospects across the country, but some top Oregon targets in the 2024 are getting close to coming off the board. 

Let's dive into my latest intel and notes.

To access article for details, click here.

Not so fast, per Jon Wilner "There are rumblings that the prize of Jedd Fisch’s recruiting class, five-star edge rusher Elijah Rushing — also a Tucson native — may be looking elsewhere. Oregon was the runner-up at the time of his commitment to Arizona."

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Wow 1

Coach Lanning recruiting Defensive Lineman Aydin Breland

• Like 1

Dan Lanning, Oregon coaches jump on recruiting opportunity during bye week

One of the most obvious benefits of a bye week in college football is the fact that it gives your team an opportunity to recuperate and get healthy for the remaining games on the schedule.

For the Oregon Ducks, that couldn’t be more of the case than it is this year, facing No. 7 Washington, No. 13 Washington State, and No. 18 Utah in the three consecutive weeks after the bye.

With all of that being said, one of the more underrated aspects of a bye week is the opportunity that it affords the coaching staff.

Rather than staying in town and crunching film all weekend, many teams have their coaching staff go out across the nation over the weekend and recruit some of the top players.

That’s what Dan Lanning and the Ducks did this weekend. On Friday night, Oregon coaches were seen under Friday night lights across the west coast and into the midwest, checking in on some of Oregon’s top prospects in the 2024 and 2025 classes.

Here’s a look at where the Ducks’ coaches were, and who they were checking out...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Dan Lanning and the Oregon coaching staff hit the recruiting trail hard over the bye weekend.

Major Duck Target: DL Aydin Breland...

• Go Ducks! 1

Four-Star DB Isaiah Rubin set to commit later this month

The versatile defensive back impressed us over the weekend in a Griffin win and is set to make his college commitment next week.

We saw Los Alamitos (Calif.) defensive back Isaiah Rubin in action over the weekend and he showed why he’s one of the region’s best and most versatile players.

Los Al took down a pretty solid Newport Harbor team 62-14 last weekend and Rubin was one of the standout players of the night. On the second play of the game, he picked off a pass and returned it 30 yards for a touchdown and the Griffins never looked back.

Rubin was matched up all night with Sailors standout receiver and Oregon commit Jordan Anderson and both players impressed. The two are actually cousins which made the head to head competition even more fun to watch...

247SPORTS.COM

The versatile defensive back impressed us over the weekend in a Griffin win and is set to make his college commitment next week.

Rivals Info

N.RIVALS.COM

Isaiah Rubin - 2024 4 Star Cornerback for Los Alamitos (Los Alamitos, CA) on Rivals.com

Five prospects that will be paying close attention to Washington-Oregon

The biggest matchup in college football this weekend pits seventh-ranked Washington against No. 8 Oregon in Seattle.

There will be millions watching and especially these five recruits as the outcome could have a big impact on their recruitments...

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Four-star offensive lineman Isendre Ahfua committed to Texas A&M in August but the Huskies and Ducks linger.

WWW.ON3.COM

Ohio State landed one of its top recruiting targets in four-star wideout Jeremiah McClellan...

Jackson Ford, 3-star tight end, decommits from Oregon Ducks

Oregon lost a commitment from its 2024 recruiting class.

Jackson Ford, a three-star tight end from Melissa, Texas, decommitted from UO on Sunday. The 6-foot-5, 230-pound Ford originally committed to Oregon on April 26. He’s the second player to decommit from UO in this year’s class, joining receiver Tyseer Denmark.

“After lots of prayer and conversation, I’ve decided to decommit from University of Oregon,” Ford wrote via X/Twitter. “I appreciate everyone for all of the support throughout this process. I’m excited to say that my recruitment is 100% back open! All love”

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Jackson Ford, a three-star tight end from Melissa, Texas, decommitted from UO on Sunday.

Ducks to host 5-star OT this weekend for Washington State game

Dan Lanning and the Oregon Ducks are looking to make another big impact on the recruiting trail this weekend, hosting one of the top offensive tackles in the nation.

On Monday, 5-star OT Jordan Seaton announced that he would be taking an official visit to Eugene this weekend for the Ducks’ game against the Washington State Cougars.

Seaton is rated by 247Sports as the No. 26 overall player in the 2024 class, and the No. 2 OT. Seaton is also the top-rated uncommitted OT left on the board.

This news comes just a couple of days after the Ducks landed their first 5-star of the 2024 cycle, getting a commitment from DL Aydin Breland just an hour before their game against the Washington Huskies.

There now seems to be a good chance that the Ducks get into good standing with Seaton, who described Oregon has his “dream school” growing up...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Ducks to host 5-star OT this weekend for Washington State game

Rivals Info

N.RIVALS.COM

Jordan Seaton - 2024 4 Star Offensive guard for IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) on Rivals.com

• Applause 1

Prediction: Oregon to Land 2024 Tight End

The Ducks are trending for one of the best playmakers in Rival Western region.

Oregon is surging on the recruiting trail after picking up a commitment from 2024 Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei defensive linemen Aydin Breland on Saturday.

Spots in the 2024 recruiting class are getting tight, but that also means that the coaches have a great feel for who they still have on the board this cycle, and more importantly, who they’re prioritizing. 

Today I'm ready to make a new prediction.

I'm predicting 2024 Orem (Ut.) tight end Roger Saleapaga II to commit to the Oregon Ducks.

Confidence meter: 7/10

To access the article for details, click here.

Rivals Info

N.RIVALS.COM

Roger Saleapaga - 2024 4 Star Tight end for Orem (Orem, UT) on Rivals.com

• Let’s hope! 1

Tuesdays with Gorney: Commitment predictions for Rivals250 standouts

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Five-star receiver Ryan Wingo is the highest-ranked uncommitted prospect in the 2024 Rivals250.

College football recruiting: UNC, Oregon booming after huge weekends; Michigan threat to flip coveted wideout

Exciting news from the recruiting trail is pouring in...

A Top-Five Recruiting Class is Still in Play for Oregon in the 2024 Cycle

Oregon is flying high on the recruiting trail once again after landing five-star defensive lineman Aydin Breland over the weekend.

With him now in the fold, Oregon's pool of top targets in the 2024 class continues to shrink as space is getting tight.

The Ducks are now ranked No. 9 nationally according to 247Sports and with some elite targets still on their big board, I believe finishing the cycle with a class ranked inside the top five nationally is still in play.

Let me tell you why...

To access the recruiting details, click here.

Solomon Williams Making Important Return Visit to Oregon This Weekend

Oregon will get one of their top targets in the 2024 recruiting class back on campus this weekend.

On Tuesday, Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day edge rusher Solomon Williams announced that he will be in Eugene for a visit when the Ducks take on the Washington State Cougars.

Listed at 6'3", 225 pounds, Williams has made a name for himself as one of the best edge rushers that has yet to find a home.

He's rated a four-star (0.9192) recruit according to the 247Sports Composite. The same system ranks him the No. 217 player nationally, the No. 18 edge rusher and the No. 30 recruit in Florida.

Williams was originally scheduled to take his Oregon official visit back in September when the Ducks played Colorado, but had to reschedule, which makes this trip that much more important as Dan Lanning aims for a strong close this cycle.

The Florida product is working from a top five that consists of Oregon, Alabama, Clemson, Texas and Texas A&M. He made his most recent visit to Texas in late September for a 40-14 win over Kansas.

He has yet to set a commitment date, but appears to be closing in on the end of his recruiting process. Williams is one of two edge rushers the Ducks are pushing hard for in the 2024 class, along with Tucson (Ariz.) Salpointe Catholic standout Elijah Rushing.

To access the details in the article, click here.

Still no 5 stars?  Not even one?  Oh well, seventeen 4 star and six 3 star is still pretty darn good.  We've all seen 5 stars that didn't pan out the way a lot of people and scouts thought might, anyway.  GO MIGHTY OREGON!  

Oregon Ducks Most IMPORTANT 5-Star Recruit on Campus This Weekend!! | Can Dan Lanning Close?!

The Ducks have great opportunities with targeted recruits this weekend. Recruiting expert Justin Hopkins gives his take...

• Go Ducks! 1

Oregon Football Visitor List vs. Washington State

More big-time talent is making its way out to Eugene this weekend.

Dan Lanning and the Ducks are bringing in a smaller, but strong group of recruits this weekend for their game against the Washington State Cougars.

This is a relatively small group that I've seen so far, but it's loaded with star powers. I'll work on updating this list as I can confirm more names, but this is what I have for this weekend...

To access the confirmed recruits, click here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Oregon Coaches Make Interesting Visit Friday Night

A few Oregon coaches hit the road to visit the fastest senior in the country. He's currently committed to another school.

We all know that recruiting never stops.

A few Oregon coaches, specifically wide receivers coach Junior Adams and special teams coordinator Joe Lorig were on the road Friday night doing some recruiting and their stop may have surprised fans.

Last night they stopped in Idaho to visit 2024 Burley (Id.) Senior wide receiver Gatlin Bair.

Bair is rated a four-star (0.9787) recruit on the 247Sports Composite and he shocked the country when he committed to Andy Avalos and the Boise State Broncos in August. He chose Boise State from a top five that included Oregon, Nebraska, Michigan and TCU. 

He's clearly a talented wide receiver, but what everyone knows him for is his speed. Bair is the fastest player in the country and runs a blazing 10.15 in the 100 meters.

He's even beaten Oregon freshman defensive back Rodrick Pleasant, a California state record holder, in a head-to-head race.

You can't teach speed, and that's what's made Bair such a highly-coveted athlete from coast to coast.

To acces the article, click here.

• Go Ducks! 1

N.RIVALS.COM

Oregon visit is "eye-opening" for No. 1 OL Jordan Seaton

Not much here being its behind the paywall. But the headline looks promising.

Five-Star OT Jordan Seaton Recaps Oregon Visit

The Ducks hosted one of their top remaining targets in the 2024 class for a visit this weekend.

It was another big recruiting weekend for Oregon when they faced Washington State. 

The headliner of the weekend was five-star Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy offensive tackle Jordan Seaton, who was in town for an unofficial visit.

He took some time to speak with Ducks Digest about that visit and what it meant for his recruitment.

"I definitely got to put some eyes on the school and see how they operate, which was good," Seaton said. "Being able to just experience the family environment from Dan Lanning and his playing and the coaching environment was definitely good."

There was one aspect of the trip that left a particularly strong impression on the elite offensive lineman.

"One other thing that I like about the Oregon Ducks is basically the player relationships with the coaches. It's one of a kind. You can't find that at too many spots nowadays." 

To access more details from Jordan Seaton, click here.

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2023 at 9:06 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

A picture with this guy is worth thousands of bucks.

I didn’t realize uncle Phil was so big! 😂

Oregon Continues Surging for Five-Star EDGE Elijah Rushing

The Ducks have been the heavy favorite since Rushing de-committed from Arizona earlier this month.

Oregon appears to be gaining more momentum on the recruiting trail in the 2024 class. They just hosted two of their top targets for visits this weekend in elite offensive tackle Jordan Seaton and four-star edge rusher Solomon Williams.

On Tuesday, the Ducks picked up two new 247Sports crystal ball predictions to land Tucson (Ariz.) Salpointe Catholic five-star edge rusher Elijah Rushing.

The predictions come from two of the heavyweights covering West Coast recruiting, National Recruiting Editor Brandon Huffman and National Recruiting Analyst Greg Biggs. 

Both predictions were logged with a "6" or medium confidence level, and they join earlier crystal ball predictions from Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong and Mountain Region Recruiting Analyst Blair Angulo.

Rushing initially committed to Arizona in July, but chose to reopen his recruitment on October 8. He was the highest-rated recruit in Arizona program history.

Now the 6-foot-6, 251 pounder is the top uncommitted recruit out West in the 2024 class. He was viewed as a heavy Oregon lean prior to his commitment to Jedd Fisch and the Wildcats.

Oregon commits have been chiming in to do some recruiting of their own and help the staff with the elite edge rusher.

To access details in the article, click here.

Gatlin Bair, elite wide receiver, updates recruitment after Oregon, Boise State coaches attend game

Burley (Idaho) four-star wide receiver and blazing sprinter Gatlin Bair updated his recruitment

https://highschool.si.com/recruiting/2023/10/23/gatlin-bair-elite-wide-receiver-updates-recruitment-after-oregon-boise-state-coaches-attend-game

• Like 1

Solomon Williams Has Oregon in Top Two Schools, Per Report

Over the weekend Oregon hosted Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day edge Solomon Williams for an official visit.

The 6-foot-3, 235-pound defender had Oregon in his top five schools heading into the trip along with Alabama, Clemson, Texas and Texas A&M.

Coming out of this weekend's trip for the Washington State game, there's increasingly strong buzz about Oregon's standing.

According to a report from 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong, Williams now has Oregon in his top two schools.

The Ducks have one edge rusher committed in the 2024 class in Yuma (Ariz.) Catholic standout Jaxson Jones, and they would certainly like to add Williams to the fold.

What makes things more interesting is that they continue to pick up momentum to land five-star Tucson (Ariz.) Salpointe Catholic edge rusher Elijah Rushing.

Oregon built significant recruiting momentum when they landed five-star Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei defensive lineman Aydin Breland, and it looks like they're working to parlay that into their recruitment of Williams. 

In addition to Wiltfong's big update on Williams, Chad Simmons of On3 Sports was able to speak with the Florida product, and he told Simmons that he liked what he saw with Oregon's development at his position.

"They blew my expectations out of the water and really made it clear where development for the edge position is at," he told Simmons.

It's worth noting that Oregon had two of their three true freshmen edge rushers record sacks against Washington state with Williams in attendance.

To access details in this article, click here.

1. Wiltfong Whiparound: TWO 5⭐️ PLAYERS REMAIN - Where Will They Go? | Latest Intel on Alabama, Utah
  2. The latest on defensive lineman Elijah Rushing and offensive tackle Jordan Seaton. If Oregon could land both their chances of a top five class becomes very strong. News, notes and buzz on both at the top of the show.

• Applause 1

Roger Saleapaga Locks in Oregon Official Visit as Commitment Nears

One of Oregon's top targets will be back in Eugene this weekend.

2024 Orem (Ut.) tight end/wide receiver Roger Saleapaga will take his official visit to Oregon on November 11 when the Ducks face off against the USC Trojans, he told Ducks Digest.

The upcoming trip will be his second to Oregon this fall, as he was also in Eugene when the Ducks played Colorado.

"That trip was fun," he said. "Colorado offered me too, but it was fun to see Oregon win and put some numbers up on the board. I'm an offensive player so I love seeing that happen."

Saleapaga has been a frequent visitor in Eugene and his admiration for the program only continues to grow as Dan Lanning tries to take the Ducks back to the top of the Pac-12.

"I always loved Oregon. I was there I think five times now," the Utah product said. "I always love going back to Eugene. Oregon's still so me. Still high up there on my board. I love the coaches. What Coach (Dan) Lanning is building up there I really love."

To see more details, click here.

Decision date and time set for four-star DL Jericho Johnson

The decision date and time has been set for Fairfield (Calif.) Armijo defensive lineman Jericho Johnson...

The four-star will announce his decision on Thursday, December 21st at 7 p.m. PT at his church in Suisun City, California.

247SPORTS.COM

The decision date and time has been set for Fairfield (Calif.) Armijo defensive lineman Jericho Johnson...

• Go Ducks! 1