NJDuck

STRIPE OUT for the Colorado Game at Autzen

Dress accordingly:  F6Ux3m6b0AALXHU?format=jpg&name=900x900  F6R1ZwUbgAAw8x-?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Thumbs Up 1

This is going to be a great look if they can pull it off. Hope every ticket holder gets the memo.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hate to be a skeptic, but IMHO Oregon will never pull this off in a meaningful way.  We can't even get one solid color right.  I wish it could happen, but telling the fans of OREGON what they should wear, and getting the info out in an effective manner I believe will be akin to herding cats.

I would like to see it. Ain't happening to the degree that it looks good.

As a fan base we are different than Penn State, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and even Texas Tech robo fans.  Not worse, just different.

Would be fun to see fans sitting on the 50 yard line wearing both, half and half! 😆

On 9/19/2023 at 7:31 AM, DC Featherbutt said:

I hate to be a skeptic, but IMHO Oregon will never pull this off in a meaningful way.  We can't even get one solid color right.  I wish it could happen, but telling the fans of OREGON what they should wear, and getting the info out in an effective manner I believe will be akin to herding cats....

If it's going to work, it would be now, during T-shirt weather. Most people have T-shirts in a variety of Duck colors.

But when it comes time for winter/rain jackets, most of us have them in only one or two colors.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Utah is doing stripe the stadium this week also.  They have done it for years and it did take some time before it looked really good - lots of people balked at being told what to wear!  They actually made a poster of one year that we got it right and it is cool.  

Some of the early announcements tried to guilt fans into doing it.  Found one I thought this forum might like - Don’t wear your Oregon gear to stripe the stadium at Utah!

IMG_2046.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Please remind me. Where is the beer concession located?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

On 9/19/2023 at 1:13 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Please remind me. Where is the beer concession located?

Beer concession is color coded.  Follow the yellow or green brick road.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Haha 1

“If I waited until I had all my ducks in a row, I’d never get across the street.”  (source unknown)

• Applause 1

I think there are several more beer stands that don't show on the map. Of course there is plenty of beverage in the Moshofsky Center.

2019ConcessionsMap.jpg

• Applause 1