Tandaian

Former Duck Tyler Shough Out 6 to 8 Weeks

WWW.ESPN.COM

Texas Tech quarterback Tyler Shough is scheduled to have surgery Tuesday on a broken left fibula that could keep him out for the rest of the regular season after suffering the injury in a loss at West...

Texas Tech quarterback Tyler Shough was set to have surgery Tuesday on a broken left fibula that could keep him out for the rest of the regular season.

• Oh no! 2

Tough, I wonder if he'll request another year due to injury and we'll see him at Autzen next year.

Can't believe the hard luck on this guy.

I hope he gets another year and comes back. Good kid. Hope he heals well.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sad, but it happens. Wishing him best luck and full recovery. I also thank him for his hard work and contributions made to the flock.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sad to see this happen to Tyler. He's a good kid and a fine QB. He represented the Ducks well while at Oregon. Hopefully, he will be able to bounce back and ideally return next year. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Man that kid is just snakebit, I hope he recovers well.  I look at him as a Justin Herbert-lite, similar traits/qualities (though not on Justin's level).  He's got the potential to make it onto an NFL roster if he stays healthy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kid should try and get a medical waiver for next season, transfer to a school with a high level offense that he can win the job at, then exhaust his eligibility and go be a coach!

Bummer. I wanted them to win out.

Get another year and come back!

Pharoah Brown is still catching touchdowns in the NFL. 

YOU CAN DO IT!

One more thing: Thank you, Tyler Shough, for devoting some of your best years to Oregon!

• Thumbs Up 2

With Shough I had TT pegged to be a top 25 team which would elevate our win over them. 

Without Shough... I doubt it. 

But I wish him the best he is an incredible competitor and I wish he was given a real chance at Oregon with a real offense. 

On 9/26/2023 at 6:41 PM, David Marsh said:

With Shough I had TT pegged to be a top 25 team which would elevate our win over them. 

Without Shough... I doubt it. 

But I wish him the best he is an incredible competitor and I wish he was given a real chance at Oregon with a real offense. 

Same.  But with Mario around, no QB had any chance of flourishing at Oregon.