Charles Fischer

Un-Fricken-Believable: Corso Went Husky...

The entire ESPN GameDay Crew picked Washington to win, and I was pretty surprised to see Corso do the same.  Bastards.

Joel McHale and Lee Corso...

Joel McKale and Lee Corso.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

They will regret it... 

• Thumbs Up 4

Lee Corso wearing a Husky helmut is so wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

When they were interviewing Lanning. Lanning would speak and espn didn't muffle the jeers from the crowd. You couldn't hear what lanning was saying. And the GD Hosts were just laughing.

It's all good. Keep up the disrespect and Oregon will continue to shut their traps on the field 

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Got to believe that crap has already reverberated through the locker room. “Us against the world” works for me.

Who was that idiot celebrity they had on the set? If I ever see his ugly mug on a show, the show goes off. Going be nice to serve him a huge portion of humble pie.

Go Ducks! Play to your standard.

• Thumbs Up 2

If USC remains unbeaten when the show up at Autzen and GameDay tries to come. Oregon sould say thanks but no thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've pretty much given up on the gameday show and ESPN. The show really took a turn for the worse when they added that previous NFL punter as a host. My feeling is the only thing that matters is what happens on the field. Show up, play well and get the win. The victory will be even sweeter with the entire gameday crew picking Washington.

• Like 1

We will get to see what the Young men who chose Oregon are made of. . . Washington, the Next Game, setting the stage for the rest of the season.  It has to be an EVERY GAME Mentality not just one.  Reminds me of the Blow Out of FSU then such a let down against Ohio St in 2015.  To get over the TOP you have to bring your "A" Game, everyday.  Is Oregon, up for that?  I believe so but more importantly, does OREGON.   Leave your answer on the field with NO DOUBT!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 9:42 AM, Santa Rosa Duck said:

Lee Corso wearing a Husky helmut is so wrong.

Anybody wearing the fusky head is so wrong

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

Anybody wearing the fusky head is so wrong

Love the Lee of OLD, since his health issues, not the same LEE.  Sadly, rather than let him gracefully leave, he is just another Brent Musberger.  I remember when people gave Howard Cosell a hard time for his comments on MNF, Monday Night Football.  Sometimes, you are all played out, go out on top, not some sad story.  Corso, hope we prove you wrong and you realize your mistake, smile and hang up the cleats.  You have been a joy to watch for many years, the way I would like to remember you.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, Charles Fischer said:

The entire ESPN GameDay Crew picked Washington to win, and I was pretty surprised to see Corso do the same.  Bastards.

Joel McHale and Lee Corso...

Joel McKale and Lee Corso.jpg

I love Corso. However, I am afraid that I must address the elephant in the room, which is: 88

It is not his fault. Any of us that live long enough will eventually find ourselves losing it. It's just a fact of life.

Or, Option 2 is that the rat bastards at ESPN are holding the poor guy hostage.

I vote for Option 2.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

If this game was played at Autzen everybody would be predicting Oregon to win. Washington and just about everything in the Seattle region will mostly be considered greater than anything from Oregon. So we go in and kick@$$. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 11:14 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

So we go in and kick@$$. 

Your logic is also undeniable. So I vote Yes for this.

• Thanks 1

So big whoop. Last year a bunch of these 'sports entertainers' chose UCLA over Oregon. Sabs was guest picker and straightened them out. 

Sorry to see Corso flip, but it is what it is. Oregon needs to settle it on the field.

Go Ducks 

• Go Ducks! 1

espn is one of the group of sportswriters that are always looking for clicks. Take Colorado for instance who quite possibly win one more game but I doubt it.

Edited by Just Ducky

I no longer watch Gameday.  It’s become  old, stale, tired and predictable.  The Corso headgear thing has become trite.  I get the students like it but it’s time to refresh that show.

Reece Davis and Desmond Howard hate the Ducks and if Oregon were playing the Lane County School of Cosmetology they would pick the Fighting Cosmetologists.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:35 AM, JB89 said:

I've pretty much given up on the gameday show and ESPN. The show really took a turn for the worse when they added that previous NFL punter as a host. My feeling is the only thing that matters is what happens on the field. Show up, play well and get the win. The victory will be even sweeter with the entire gameday crew picking Washington.

Yeah I'm not a Pat McAfee either. ESPN held onto him because he's "colorful" but more importantly cheap. I find him abrasive and off-putting.