Charles Fischer

Fantastic: Oregon At Utah To Kick Off At 12:30 PM

EUGENE, Ore. — Oregon football will play at 12:30 p.m. PT for the third week in a row and fourth time in five games when the Ducks face Utah on Saturday, Oct. 28, in Salt Lake City. The game will be broadcast on FOX.

The No. 9 Ducks (5-1, 2-1 Pac-12) will host Washington State (4-2, 1-2) at 12:30 p.m. on ABC this Saturday, Oct. 21, in Autzen Stadium. Six of Oregon’s first eight games will have been day games, including five at either 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 p.m.

Dillon Mitchell_Harry Caston.jpg

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Duck fans.....don't lose heart......if the Ducks run the table from here on.....which they should......another game with Washington on a neutral field. This time I doubt a field goal will matter. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, these noon kickoffs have got to stop. What's worse is that this was our last year to "sleep in" before going to the Big 10. 12:30 games also pretty much call for many people having to book another night to stay in Eugene.

Edited by 2002duck

On 10/16/2023 at 10:44 AM, Charles Fischer said:

EUGENE, Ore. — Oregon football will play at 12:30 p.m. PT for the third week in a row and fourth time in five games when the Ducks face Utah on Saturday, Oct. 28, in Salt Lake City. The game will be broadcast on FOX.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like I'll be driving into town to see the Utah game, Sling Orange doesn't carry Fox.  However, a 12:30 start is ideal for me.  Late starts su_k cause I end up driving home in the dark.  Even a 3:30 start is too late for a town game for me.  I'm happy.  Go Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Those of us who live in No (Viewing) Country For Old Men, yet again say Thank You!

I expect Cal and at ASU will be 10:30 Eastern KOs and that's just fine. Puddles has 1 game left to donate to Larry.

It's a great way to start Sunday morning once I wake up. Recording? I'm a guy who watched CFB on black and white TV, 1 guy in the booth and no replays, thank you very much.

We know the USC game will not kick off later than 7:30 Eastern, and on 11/24 the Beavers at Ducks should be a game the entire nation can watch, and if OR ST upsets UW in Corvallis, will watch coast to coast.

Then, so long Larry! Puddles will be nesting where BTN has weekly coaching post-game and pre-game coverage. 

And. Puddles will be joining Scrooge McDuck in the B1G Bank come 2031.

On 10/16/2023 at 2:46 PM, Jon Joseph said:

11/24 the Beavers at Ducks should be a game the entire nation can watch

It starts at 5:30 PM PDT, sorry...it starts at 8:30 PM for you!

• Yikes! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/16/2023 at 1:38 PM, 2002duck said:

Man, these noon kickoffs have got to stop. What's worse is that this was our last year to "sleep in" before going to the Big 10. 12:30 games also pretty much call for many people having to book another night to stay in Eugene.

I love the 12:30pm kickoffs! 

It's how college football used to be before they added all of these cable (and now streaming) sports channels that need to fill content from 9am to 11:30pm Pacific. 

Charles, I checked and it shows a 12:30 Pacific kickoff.

Love Ya, but I hope you are (for the 1st time in your life?) in error.

The schedule at GoDucks.com shows the Civil War game at 5:30 PM PDT...

Devon Williams TD_Craig Strobeck.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/16/2023 at 9:30 PM, Charles Fischer said:

The schedule at GoDucks.com shows the Civil War game at 5:30 PM PDT...

Devon Williams TD_Craig Strobeck.jpg

MY BAD! I was referring to OREGON at Utah at 3:30 Eastern. I will stay up for the Beavers at Ducks.

I'm never in doubt, but often wrong.

• Haha 1