Steven A

Whittingham is a Pretty Cool Dude

Arrives on his Harley and then arm wrestles mcafee (a small man does not deserve any caps)!

I can't get it to imbed so go to espn.com and the college football home page and scroll down.

Maybe someone else post it.

He is one of the good ones. Hard to hate the Utes, but would hate to lose to them.

Link is in the article

GEPHARDTDAILY.COM

The college football spotlight shines on Salt Lake City on Saturday as ESPN's "College GameDay" visits 13th-ranked Utah for its showdown with No. 8 Oregon.

Kyle-Whittingham-The-Pat-McAfee-Show-1536x864.jpg

I was hoping that Oregon would hire Whittingham before they hired Willie or Mario.  He's a heck of a coach and just wins.

Utah has represented the Pac-12 well and should dominate the Big XII.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think McAfee would cry before he got to the bottom of the mountain riding shotgun in my mule train. Dudes a joke. 

CGD compleatly disrespected Lanning letting fusky crowd drown him out. Waisted Lannings time with that crap.

I hope Lanning blows them off. They don't deserve a minute of his time 

On 10/27/2023 at 1:22 PM, OregonDucks said:

I was hoping that Oregon would hire Whittingham before they hired Willie or Mario.  He's a heck of a coach and just wins.

Utah has represented the Pac-12 well and should dominate the Big XII.

Can you imagine Whittingham with Oregon's resources?  He'd run roughshod over the entire conference!

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That was a great vid. 

He is obviously a great coach and a great person.

Yo, Coach Whitt's got some guns! Pretty good for a 63 yo dude.

Great to see a coach that hits the weight room with his players. No wonder they run through walls for him.

And on a related topic....

https://www.si.com/college/utah/football/lincoln-riley-acuses-utah-of-stealing-signs

No, Lincoln, Whitt doesn't steal your play calls. And if he does it's because you are too predictable.

What he does is steal your lunch. And drink your milkshake. He lives rent free in your head, haunts your dreams and owns your candy-caboose.

And while I hope for your speedy recovery and return to the sideline for the Cal game, I'd get pneumonia too if i were as exposed as you and your defense were against the Irish and Utes.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2