Ktmguy2018

Colorado Campus Police

So, it appears that Oregon's D wasn't the only group that locked down Shadeur Sanders.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado/buffs-social/shedeur-sanders-reportedly-has-rolls-royce-booted-by-cu-campus-police

All I gotta say is that I am glad OBD don't have to deal with this issue!!

Edited by Ktmguy2018

On 11/9/2023 at 11:55 AM, Ktmguy2018 said:

All I gotta say is that I am glad OBD don't have to deal with this issue!!

Like any team we've had issues in the past... But Dan really has this team disciplined right now that we rarely hear anything other than good things.

This just triggered my PTSD from trying to park in Eugene.

I got many, many boots…

Not quite as pathetic as the UCLA handicapped parking scam Cade McNown and others were involved in, but the entitlement, and irresponsibility are similar.

Makes me wonder how many papers they have been able to turn in, or even are aware about the academic requirements.

If I was a parent of an elite athlete I wouldn't want my child learning under leadership where either of these kinds of things were happening.

Educating the person, the student is number one, the athlete is second and a developing a strong character with integrity is above it all.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey, if you're not already impressed enough,  Tom Brady apparently owns the same model of Rolls Royce.

Personally, I prefer an Oregon rolls Royce, Freeman that is! 

Btw, how many tickets does it take before you figure out you ain't supposed to park there!?!

No wonder the list 5 in a row!

I can honestly say I never, in my entire adult life, EVER thought I'd be reading about a college football player's Rolls Royce getting booted in a campus parking lot!  R we kidding?  $2000 bicycle, maybe.  But a Rollie?!!   

Onward & Upward.  Go Ducks.