Log Haulin

Dillingham Rains Praise on Ducks

Kenny Dillingham has nothing but High praise for the Oregon Ducks.  He comes across as proud of this Duck team. Dilly played a huge part of who the 23' Ducks are. 

Dilly knows this is the best team in the country and that Bo Nix is the best player. Dilly should be proud of Bo Nix. He played the biggest role in Bo's development outside of Bo himself.

I hope Dilly gets his devils humming quickly. He is a great coach and I am sure he will get them to the top of the B12.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

As it should be. Take no prisoners! Leave no crumbs!

On 11/18/2023 at 10:53 PM, Log Haulin said:

Kenny Dillingham has nothing but High praise for the Oregon Ducks.  He comes across as proud of this Duck team. Dilly played a huge part of who the 23' Ducks are. 

Dilly knows this is the best team in the country and that Bo Nix is the best player. Dilly should be proud of Bo Nix. He played the biggest role in Bo's development outside of Bo himself.

I hope Dilly gets his devils humming quickly. He is a great coach and I am sure he will get them to the top of the B12.

This was a great interview. I really like Kenny Dillingham and hope he has success.

• Thumbs Up 3

Love what he said about seeing what we want, need to be. I think the Ducks saw that last year against Georgia. Now we have to wait and see how close we are to that goal.

Dilly needs to get the guys, but he is a coach who can lead.

• Thumbs Up 3

Luv Kenny D.

But perhaps the biggest W he could have ever gotten at ASU came last week, as ASU finally got rid of their garbage 'Larry Scott Wanna-Be AD,' Ray Anderson. That guy, and his scandal ridden tenure, nearly single-handedly ruined the Big-3 ASU sports. 

When there are literally billboard trucks driving around Tempe that say, "#FireRayAnderson," it might just suggest that your time is up.

So glad for Kenny and the ASU program.

F44yIVnaAAA4l2G.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

It seems like Dillingham is one of the few heaping praise on the ducks from my look at the media this morning. East coast bias seems alive and well. The more successful Oregon gets the more they double down on their piss poor teams.

• Thumbs Up 2

100% spot on. If you look at espn.com, and many others, it's almost like Oregon didn't even play yesterday... let alone utterly dismantle an ASU team on the road, who had just beaten UCLA the week before.

Kenny will do well at ASU.  He understands football at the very basic, raw level, not just at the X's & O's level.  I wish Oregon could have kept him but Will Stein is doing a darn good job filling his shoes.

Edited by Mic

He is helping us, as he is a big man inside. That respect given will come back,...and the good news?

He is the Big-12's problem now.  Because he will be one. Damn good coach.

Dillingham vs UCLA_Fox Sports Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

The thing I loved the most was his response to his unsportsmanlike penalty. He was concerned for JPJ and didn't want him to I get hurt without a shoe. 

He loves his players both current and former. 

He regrets getting the penalty but the reason for getting it I think is a recruiting point for him for parents.

• Like 1