Log Haulin

It's Game Day, Stay Salty Ducks

SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

Oregon has been preaching 'finish' as it prepares for Oregon State. To make sure the...

I woke up this morning feeling a little ornery and mean. I watched this game "...in 60" on the Pac-12 network last night. I recorded it so I can watch it again today.

Everything is at stake today. The entire season comes down to this one game. Win and it moves the Ducks in position for the next phase of a title hunt. Lose and it all comes crashing down.

Life changing decisions were made with this one game in mind. This is as big as it gets. Players, coaches, fans and... well... every football fan with a pulse has this game circled today.

The Ducks are a very good, the Beavus is the opposite of suck. Sorry, I refuse to directly say anything positive about Beavus today.

So for today it is my hope that Beavus gets absolutely destroyed. That the beating gives pause to the Mountain Wests consideration to let these chumps in their proud conference.

I hope these slimy vessels of the Black Plague get incinerated today in epic fashion. Agressive, violent, abused, battered will be the adjectives used when describing this beating the Beavus will take at the hands of the Ducks.

Today is the day Beavus looks back on and says. "This is where the story ended". May the name Beavus be stricken from the record never to uttered in public again.

Thats all I got to say about that... for now.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Today begins the revenge tour...a dish best served cold.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

No need to be salty today.  We have already won biggly and OAC has been permanently ruined.  The mission has already been accomplished.

Here’s to never having to play that horrid program again.

Do you feel me Mr. Mullins?

They offer nothing.  There is zero future upside.

I do wish I would have had the foresight to commission a billboard on the northbound side of I-5 at, say, the Brownsville exit welcoming all orange-wearing Civil War attendees to the watered down Mountain West Conference.

Enjoy your trip to Albuquerque. Don’t forget your chainsaw.  Go Lobos.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/24/2023 at 7:22 AM, Solar said:

LOL - Oh, it'll be cold all right.  Down into the '30's by game time and maybe 20's by the 4th Qtr.  What happens when the pond freezes over? Beavers go into their dens and hide.  Duck get up a fly away to warmer climes.  

I hear it's warmer in Las Vegas.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

A precise combination of surgical precision and blunt force trauma delivered by the Ducks, from coin toss to the last celebratory echoes of the day... is that too much to ask?

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Log Haulin that is one of the best posts I’ve seen!  I particularly liked the part about destroying them so badly the MWC no longer wants them!

That and “I hope these slimy vessels of the Black Plague get incinerated today in epic fashion. Agressive, violent, abused, battered will be the adjectives used when describing this beating the Beavus will take at the hands of the Ducks.”

Epic, Oh Great Hauler of Logs,

absolutely epic!

Today WILL BE the day Beavus looks back on and says. "This is where the story ended". 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

LogHaulin EPIC CIVIL WAR DAY POST.......

OBD's need to send the team that has no value to any P-4 conference back to their rivers and their dams.

I am unable to rewatch last years game because of the 4th quarter embarrassing collapse. I can only imagine how the Ducks players feel. We know how DL feels.

The revenge factor, the talent level and the high table stakes should fuel a big Duck win, today.

The football world will only be right if the Ducks are in next weeks final PAC12 title game.

GO DUCKS........

The only revenge Ducks (Fuskies) need is a lawful judgement against the Pac2! Trying to steal money from members that ARE contributing to the coffers in this season of sports! Go Ducks!!

On 11/24/2023 at 7:05 AM, Log Haulin said:

"May the name Beavus be stricken from the record never to uttered in public again."

"So it shall be written. So it shall be done."

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Applause 1

On 11/24/2023 at 7:22 AM, Solar said:

Revenge tour... I think that fits. Listed in order.

1. Beavus

2. Fusky

3. Buckeyes for 2014

4. Bulldogs for 2022

I see four great wins in Oregons future.

• Salute 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

If those Bastard-Beavers insist on stealing the 35 million in revenue that Our Beloved Ducks earned this year....we should NEVER play them again in any sport. 

I don't care how it makes it easier for coaches on either side; Oregon State has been massively overpaid for decades relative to their value to the conference.  Steal from us again, and there must be a price to pay.

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/24/2023 at 12:30 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Oregon State has been massively overpaid for decades relative to their value to the conference.  Steal from us again, and there must be a price to pay.

Amen.

I just read that Texas Tech is “working” with us by potentially traveling to Wazzu instead of Eugene, allowing us to play OAC. If this is true I will be beyond mad. 

On what planet is this a good deal for the Ducks?  I would imagine that our admin will also allow this potential game to be played at Reser Arena. This is so stinking weak if true.

I am starting to get worried about the weak-spined faction of our fan base and admin having too big of a voice. We need to start acting like a top level program. The first step is to stand by and watch OAC’s athletic future evaporate. 

That dump has nothing to give us yet we appear to be bending over backwards for them while crying and saying we are sorry.  Please take our money OAC. You deserve it sooooo much.  We are Oregonians first. 

What a load of pig excrement. 

• Great post! 1